luke1500@hotmail.co.uk

Stuck at Loading; I have tried all troubleshooting I could find.

Hi Support,

My character is stuck at the 'Loading' screen, the one without the progress bar.

When I was last logged in, I had a BSOD whilst passenger in a car, this was about 10 days or so ago and I haven't been able to get in since.

- I've tried on the initial version when I had the BSOD.

- I've tried each update since.

- I've tried different servers and from different regions.

- I have tried all the troubleshooting steps I could find on the forum, including reinstalling Arma 2, Arma 2 OA, DayZ, BattleEye all reinstallled

- I've left it trying to log in a number of times over 30 minutes and it still does not progress. It has currently been sat there over an hour.

Please could you advise?

Thanks,

Luke

PID: 30654790

I've been stuck at the loading screens since may 18th. Tried everything, never got out of the load, or the debug field before 1.7.

The not being able to play club sucks.

same here. ETERNAL loading screens...sometimes...after 20 minutes or so I get in.

Heaven forbid I die...then I have to wait all over again ! this is crazy!

Anyone have any REAL solutions yet? please?

Me too, same problem.

I was wondering if our 'save' games got corrupted somehow ?

I hope someone has a fix.

Like I said in a previous thread that a lot of people seem to be having these problems. Try uninstalling the game and Six Launcher. Then try reinstalling them. It works for me although it is a pain, I know.

Like I said in a previous thread that a lot of people seem to be having these problems. Try uninstalling the game and Six Launcher. Then try reinstalling them. It works for me although it is a pain, I know.

Hi Midnight, thank you but I have already tried this.

Luke

Here are some things you can try:

- Run steam as administrator (probably won't help, but hey, why not?)

- Make sure that the server you are joining matches your DayZ Version (Mine is 1.7.2.4, which I think is the current/most recent version), your Arma2 Patch version (explained more fully below), and make sure your battleye is up to date

Arma 2 patches: There are several 1.7.2.4 servers, but they run different Arma2 beta patches. I had the same problem as you until I downloaded and put the 95389 patch into use. You can only connect to servers that have the same dayz version AND arma 2 beta patch. So, it turns out that when I was stuck at "Loading", I was joining a server with the wrong dayZ version or had a different beta patch. There are more recent ones like the 95417 patch and older ones, but a good amount of servers run the 95389, so I'm going to use that until there are no servers that run that or I run into this problem again.

Hope this helps and good luck!

It worked for me, hopefully it will work for you!

EDIT: Here is the link for the beta patches for arma 2, I forget how to install them, but there are videos on that and I think it is relatively simple. Click on the 95389 patch (.zip) if you want that one (second most recent), or get the 95417 patch in the green bar at the top as it is the most recent.

http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

Edited by iSkillzorz
  • Like 1

Thanks iSkillzorz, I hope your post is helpful to others but unfortunately I am still stuck at Loading!

I am 100% certain I am on the correct version as I've now been able to try with a friends character which went straight in on my machine, but switching back to my character I am stuck at Loading on the same server.

When connecting to the lobby of a server with my broken character, i can see the message to say that Battleye is up to date.

I will post up my versions when I am home, but they are the latest DayZ and latest beta from SixLauncher. I've previously tried installing beta from the arma2.com site rather than SixLauncher but with the same results.

... I have that "Loading"-screen not last "forever", but several minutes (up to 5 and more) for several days now.

All versions (DayZ, ArmA2, ArmA:OA, BE) are matching with the server and up-to-date, but still loading takes huge amounts of time.

My guess is, that it is a Hive-communication-related problem, as I run into lots of loot places where no loot spawned yet lately (which is also communication with Hive to generate the loot, as I was told yesterday).

Unfortunately I have no solution to tell... and dying is really only annyoing because it means I have to stare at a black Loading-screen for another 5 minutes again :(

Hi, I am now on 1.7.2.5 and 96061.

I can log in but I am now stuck in the debug plains, can anyone help? I have ran all the way back to the main map (approx 2 hours) and yet I reset to debug plains at each log in. I have a respawn button but it also keeps me in debug plains.

I guess this is progress as I can at least see my character again :)