Sign in to follow this  
trooper911

[US328] Hacked items

SERVER: US328

TIME: Around 9:30, GMT.

Around 700m from my own tent, I saw in the distance a tan pickup truck with two huge piles of crates in them. When I investigated the crates had every weapon and item in the game x400, plus other items not found in the game.

I blew it to pieces with the satchel charges found inside... Unfortunately I've no idea who the hacker actually is.

No1hack.png

No2Hack.png

No3Hack.png

No4Hack.png

Right right... No pics of explosion? I assume that you went to the camp stole really nice gear, marked on the map that spot, and ran away and later came back to get more stuff. I know this, I'm a whale biologist.

Right right... No pics of explosion? I assume that you went to the camp stole really nice gear, marked on the map that spot, and ran away and later came back to get more stuff. I know this, I'm a whale biologist.

Sorry, this is the only picture I took. I didn't get one of the actual explosion since I was running like hell from the multiple explosions going off. You can just make out the burnt out pickup behind the tree. (not that I have to prove anything, but w/e)

Hack.png

I was there aswell, not gonna lie, i took a AS50 TWS for a second out of curiosity, turns out its thermal but it went boom like the rest.

Suspicious...

Nope, you are right, we went, found a truck on a busy server, drove it into a forest and blew it up, just to prove you wrong, and all in the time we had between posts.

You got us.

• Like 1