Sign in to follow this  
infinitegrim

Hijacking Clan Helicopter..Operation "Lift-Heavy" a success!

So to make things interesting we found a server with another large clan. Your mission was to steal/destroy their chopper at all costs. At first we thougt we were just going to try to shoot it down, until nugs decided to go "undercover" and get them to pick him up.

Trust me, this video is worth watching every second of, I edited this from 3-4+hours of game play.

• Like 1

Wow, nice video.

The heli really is a good vehicle, but I don't find it useful. Needs to many attention and it attracts too much attention!

That server has the cheaty settings of "instantly repair certain vehicles on destruction". I would report it.

Wow, nice video.

The heli really is a good vehicle, but I don't find it useful. Needs to many attention and it attracts too much attention!

I agree

I just want to leave few short comments:

The first helicopter you see in the video isn't us and the admins comment was directed at it. Someone was flying another chopper so we chased it with our heli but ended up getting shot down by it.

When you blow up/crash a vehicle it kicks you. (script restriction 55, bug with dayz) That's what happened to the spy when he back-stabbed the guys in helicopter. You're just trying to blame it on admin because you lack proof for all of your accusations in the vid. You're spying on our forums so you know this already.

Sometimes it even kicks the whole server. We crashed two helicopters into each other and everyone from the server got kicked for the script restriction and noone could join until server was restarted.

http://i.imgur.com/U6FnN.png [embedding doesn't seem to be working]

Title is misleading since you never blew up the chopper and the two miscers you were fighting against had it back right after you left. But good job dave man, nice vid and I hope you come back to get your jimmies rustled because this game is getting boring.

Oh and by the way, was it you guys that got killed by a single miscer with 400 blood and broken legs when trying to raid tents+ural?

That server has the cheaty settings of "instantly repair certain vehicles on destruction". I would report it.

Intredasting. That would explain the weird shit happening with vehicles on server. Will aware the server owner. Other settings need to be fixed as well, like the gay crap with map showing locations.

Edited by Merszowszczyzna

i lol'd at ill just alt-f4 grow some fucking balls if your going to die , die <.< but awsome video ^^

I'm not posting this video to start any shit, just to entertain. We're not going to start reporting servers because of odd things happening in an alpha test.

finally made it halfway through the vid and another dislike at hide and save it off the map <.<

its a bug with Arma 2 not a cheating sever <.< jeez

finally made it halfway through the vid and another dislike at hide and save it off the map <.<

Well its not our fault your glitchy chopper wouldnt blow up.

Edited by InfiniteGrim

Well its not our fault your glitched chopper wouldnt blow up.

fyi its not my chopper and i have no idea what server or who you are and it must have been a really low pop server the entier time nomore then 10 zombies are spawned in game <.< and everyone knows you cant cause a heli to explode with small arm fire you need as50 with nato rounds he gernads for the 203 or a rocket laucher or someone to die crashing it <.< l2p think outside of the box a lil

fyi its not my chopper and i have no idea what server or who you are and it must have been a really low pop server the entier time nomore then 10 zombies are spawned in game <.< and everyone knows you cant cause a heli to explode with small arm fire you need as50 with nato rounds he gernads for the 203 or a rocket laucher or someone to die crashing it <.< l2p think outside of the box a lil

We tried TWO satchel charges!

Edited by InfiniteGrim

Would love to see the alt+f4er banned. Doubt it will ever happen but it would be nice.

Whoever was using the overlay to see the players and vehicles should be banned too but again, doubtful it will happen.

Edited by Zipper -82ndAB-

Would love to see the alt+f4er banned. Doubt it will ever happen but it would be nice.

Whoever was using the overlay to see the players and vehicles should be banned too but again, doubtful it will happen.

I dont think alt-f4'ing should result in a ban, just a penatly. Atleast not beable to sign in for 30+ minutes.

As for the overlay, anyone using it should be banned in every way possible so they cannot ever get back onto dayz.

Also MISC, for the record you guys keep saying you killed 4 of us with an L85 when you only had 400 blood left. We started playing on your server around 11pm-12am. You guys posted about that happenning around 2PM, nearly 10 hours before we even stepped foot on your server. You guys didn't kill any of us.

Also MISC, for the record you guys keep saying you killed 4 of us with an L85 when you only had 400 blood left. We started playing on your server around 11pm-12am. You guys posted about that happenning around 2PM, nearly 10 hours before we even stepped foot on your server. You guys didn't kill any of us.

Noone said it was you. Nametags were disabled, we cannot be sure who it was. I asked because four other people were looking for our truck in the north and I saw four of you playing in the video.

How are we a 'rival clan' btw?

Honestly hadn't heard of you till this

We played together on old misc servers. Had some fun times with HSZ guys too there.

So I see you guys were threatened not to go after us!

Don't worry, I will rape you if I get a chance. Pepper your angus phaggot.

You are 1 fukin cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up? coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fukin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fukin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer..

5de689f46828e59808932e568fb12b11.jpg

Don't worry, I will rape you if I get a chance. Pepper your angus phaggot.

You are 1 fukin cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up? coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fukin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fukin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer..

http://savemisc.com/...e568fb12b11.jpg

WTF did I just read?

Anyway thanks for the laugh! I guess you guys dont like fun.

WTF did I just read?

Anyway thanks for the laugh! I guess you guys dont like fun.

You take this game way too seriously.

Peace

Peace

I'm not the one having a hissy fit B)

This game is getting boring, which is why the events in the video occurred. Made the game very fun again!

Edited by InfiniteGrim

Peace

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now.

Did you know that what you are talking about is limited by your false sense of reality? Maybe if you studied just a little bit harder while in school you wouldn't be blinded by these fallacies that have cast a cloud over your judgment. I once knew a guy like you who had everything he could ever want but in the end it meant nothing, because he never knew his true place in the grand scheme of things. I'm not trying to tell you how to live your life but, honestly buddy I think it's time you stepped down off of your high horse and looked life square in the eyes

I'm not the one having a hissy fit B)

This game is getting boring, which is why the events in the video occurred. Made the game very fun again!

I agree brah. Causing drama on these forums is amusing too, with all the stuck up arrogant little nerds around here.

Edited by Legacy
  • Like 1

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now.

Did you know that what you are talking about is limited by your false sense of reality? Maybe if you studied just a little bit harder while in school you wouldn't be blinded by these fallacies that have cast a cloud over your judgment. I once knew a guy like you who had everything he could ever want but in the end it meant nothing, because he never knew his true place in the grand scheme of things. I'm not trying to tell you how to live your life but, honestly buddy I think it's time you stepped down off of your high horse and looked life square in the eyes

I agree brah. Causing drama on these forums is amusing too, with all the stuck up arrogant little nerds around here.

You know what's funny?

We take your shit.

You cry.

You talk about "real life" and how people are "nerds."

Yet you're playing a video game.

Yet you're posting pictures trying to "prove" something....dude google is awesome you can find pictures and claim its yours at any time.

UMad Bro?

But hey.....I'm enjoying ruining your game :).

Edited by jatobi