cleveden8

Host Altitude: Anyone elses cPanel access down?

Link has been broken for about hour and a half now?

Had an email last night

"We will be performing emergency maintenance on the control panel within the next 1-2 hours, it will be offline for about 15 minutes. We're doing this to mainly improve the control panel loading times.

Sorry if this causes any inconvience.

Kind Regards,

Host Altitude Limited"

But yep...still unable to get to it :-(

Still offline for maybe 3 hours now.

Defo not renewing my subscription with these cunts.

Same though I think Mikey182 you're being a bit harsh =/

A few hours with no CP access with a service more than half the cost of the next competitor is hardly end of the earth stuff..

I'm fairly sure there was an email notification regarding control panel downtime earlier yesterday.

CP is down for me as well. They need to VASTLY improve their communication to new and future clients. However I love the performance I am getting with the price.

CP maintenance was completed last night.

FTP and administrative interfaces have been down since around 9AM CST, still not back up.

server and cp was down yesterday from around 1300 EDT till 2330 EDT when server restarted. cp never came back up afaik

Edited by HSMagnet

Still down - not even a peep from Host Altitude either. Email said the CP outag e would be YESTERDAY and last 15 minutes... its easily beeen down for 5 hours now without any warning whatsoever. Since I ordered I have had nothing but problems. :(

6 hours without access to my server cPanel with zero notice and any sort of communication from Host Altitude. You are taking the piss.

I signed up because I read good things about the customer service I guess you guys really don't give a S**T - you got my money, that's all that matters.

Funny thing is, I really wouldn't care if it was down for a day or two - if you told us it was going to happen.

:emptycan:

Edited by EvilPerl
  • Like 1

They've got a ton of nodes down in New York....they're probably aware....probably.

The CP node did undergo it's maintenance last night which all went well, speeds were increased by over 50 times. Today's issue is unrelated and we believe it is a ddos attack directed at the old owner of the new IP we are using for the control panel. The moment this happened I was actually on a plane and my staff failed to send out a mass email about it. We are currently working on it.

EDIT: CP is back online.

Edited by Jonnerz
  • Like 1

im still waiting for host altitude to either have my server up and running or give me a refund, ordered the server on FRIDAY. i really dont want to do a paypal dispute, I know how it negatively affects the company

Well I submitted a ticket with a server issue I was having and have waited over 24 hours, I would think their service would be better than that...