Sign in to follow this  
brezmans

Just banned 3 hackers

You son of a bitch! I wasn't hacking!! D:<

I joined the server at *** *** because thats my camp location and than this hacker(I don't know his name) teleported me into a car and than back to my camp location, after I got out of the car and wanted to disconnect because I was aware that hacks are being used I got shot by you!

You are abusing admin powers! And than after I respawned I got once again teleported into a car and got killed again by you!

I'm tired of this shit...hackers and admins abusing everyone.

Check my logs! I wasn't hacking! If I get perma banned you'll buy me a new copy of Arma2 CO -.-

EDIT: Removed my camp location

It's only a matter of time till you get battleye banned globally now...

Good riddance. Good riddance to your buddies too.

Take a vid of you smashing your keyboard and crying and post it for us to see ok?

Edited by Slyder73
  • Like 1

fucking liar im the third person 'C' and u bitch we never did anything like that OMFG and were not goddamn hackers

Well that explains why you're so against the ban!

• Like 1

You son of a bitch! I wasn't hacking!! D:<

I joined the server at *** *** because thats my camp location and than this hacker(I don't know his name) teleported me into a car and than back to my camp location, after I got out of the car and wanted to disconnect because I was aware that hacks are being used I got shot by you!

You are abusing admin powers! And than after I respawned I got once again teleported into a car and got killed again by you!

I'm tired of this shit...hackers and admins abusing everyone.

Check my logs! I wasn't hacking! If I get perma banned you'll buy me a new copy of Arma2 CO -.-

EDIT: Removed my camp location

And we're supposed to trust the person bashing the admin for what seems an extremely rational ban and a relatively objective take on the matter?

Oh and are we supposed to trust the person that can't help but put an exclamation mark at the end of each poorly written sentence?

Do you know what the worst thing about hackers is? It's that in the end, after all's been shown, they can't admit to the things they've done. They lack self-respect and have no shame at all.

• Like 5

these 3 derps came onto my server aswell an hour or so ago, was running along the coast near kamenka then got teleported to them, 2 idiots talked to me one of there names was this nextec derp, telling me to turn around, low and behold a ghillie suit laying down shot me. to bad i was a fresh spawn and nothing, derps.

After hearing this i believe you , nextec , you seem to be an idiot and because of your actions and your friends actions you/they will also be banned from 353 352 236 313 , good day sir.Brezmans mind sending me there GU ID

Edited by Abrun4

Stories sound all nice. Where is the vid and pics?

After all hacking and duping NVGs, Range Finders and all 'rare' items are quite common. Unless you have actual proof (vids, pics, & logs) of ppl actually scripting you shouldn't be bannning for having 'rare' items.

At this point I hope you bring up evidence (vids, pics, & logs) or I may be voting to get your server blacklisted.I would really hate to get banned for carrying a Range finder....

I'd imagine that the teleporting was why he banned them, not the items that they had. And anyway, there aren't any legitimate Thermal weapons that i know of in DayZ.

There is one legitimate weapon with thermal optics in dayz. It's called L85

Edited by Shepp

I'd imagine that the teleporting was why he banned them, not the items that they had. And anyway, there aren't any legitimate Thermal weapons that i know of in DayZ.

The L85 has a thermal scope in DayZ. It is not the standard thermal you see in Arma2, the grescale, it is the same redscale you get with the metis thermals but it is in DayZ legit.

these 3 derps came onto my server aswell an hour or so ago, was running along the coast near kamenka then got teleported to them, 2 idiots talked to me one of there names was this nextec derp, telling me to turn around, low and behold a ghillie suit laying down shot me. to bad i was a fresh spawn and nothing, derps.

Posted Yesterday, 02:27 PM

^Ok seriously? Look at the time stamp when you posted this? Also on what server did you "see" me?

I wasn't even playing DayZ yesterday at that time lol, I did play Arma2 Domination mod though. Let DayZ admins check the @hive logs for proof. You sir are going to get banned for acusing me of hacking. Dude you are bad, and you should feel bad about it.

Now before the shananigans and shit storm continues, IF the server admin doesn't post my logs here I'll smack every single one of you for acusing me to be a hacker!

WITHOUT logs stop posting rude comments about me, because in the end you'll see that I WASN'T HACKING!

I demand from Brezmans to post my server logs here so he and I can prove that I wasn't injecting any scripts.

• Like 1

Of course if you were using a bypass script, which most of the hackers do, then he won't have logs for it! So stop with the lying crap. You got caught, deal with it.

Of course if you were using a bypass script, which most of the hackers do, then he won't have logs for it! So stop with the lying crap. You got caught, deal with it.

Bullshit. Do you really think I'd spend like 50€ or how much it costs to get a fuckign script? Jesus Christ you people are so fucking dumb, you americans really think that everyone lives on good standards?The average person here gets around $3/hour. I was waiting 1 month to get this game on sale so I can buy it for less than 25€ -.- I'm not a rich faggot, I'm an average social class resident, so please do me a favor and go troll elsewhere.

Good job Brezmans! I for one think its funny that people jump on server admins so fast about banning someone without having the logs. Most of the time I bet these people have never even seen the log files. I dare you to go look through them one day and search for scripts that 99% of the time are not there because the players are using a bypass script.

Killing players twice within a minute far away from the coast is plenty of evidence to ban for hacking because there is no way in hell there can get there that fast.

People need to start supporting the server admins and not the hackers.....let them do their job.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Its a witch hunt towards admins here.