Sign in to follow this  
brezmans

Just banned 3 hackers

Names: Andrej, HCL. Amar and nexXtec

Server: US 673

What happened:

I was rolling with my bicycle along the edge of the map on the north side when I heard gunshots. I hide the bicycle and move in to investigate. I see one guy in camo clothing running around and one guy with a ghillie suit. I have a clear shot on the guy with the camo so I take him out with my AS50 (NATO rounds), he drops instantly. [Name = nexXtec].

The guy with the ghillie runs around scared and I manage to lose sight of him, so I decide to play it safe and hop on my bicycle and ride it about 200m out of map boundaries (this was right on the edge of the map btw). I hear a vehicle and see a guy in a ghillie driving a UAZ right in my direction, trying to flee. At this point, I was suspicious as I knew there was a UAZ somewhere else on the map at that very moment. I don't hesitate and fire two NATO rounds straight in the engine block, so the car explodes,the dude dies and falls out. [Name = HCL. Amar].

At this point, I feel victorious and move in to loot both bodies when I see yet ANOTHER car on top of the hill, this time the red UAZ (red clown-car as we call it, it's a crappy vehicle), so once again I aim my AS50 canon, see 3 people running around the car trying to get in, I wait until they get in and then fire 2 more rounds into the engine block, instantly blowing up the vehicle and killing 3 people: nexXtec, HCL. Amar and Andrej.

The first two were killed less than 2 minutes before and now they're back up north? They had their starter gear still on them and clearly teleported over there, the third guy was geared up completely and I must just have missed him before.

End result: 5 murders (nexXtec and HCL. Amar twice, Andrej once) in 3 minutes, 3 hackers banned.

An admin can contact me for their guids and ips.

Thank you for reading.

• Like 23

Nice job :)

You've earned my beans :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

BTW were you the guys who put the camp in 086 000?

• Like 1

You son of a bitch! I wasn't hacking!! D:<

I joined the server at *** *** because thats my camp location and than this hacker(I don't know his name) teleported me into a car and than back to my camp location, after I got out of the car and wanted to disconnect because I was aware that hacks are being used I got shot by you!

You are abusing admin powers! And than after I respawned I got once again teleported into a car and got killed again by you!

I'm tired of this shit...hackers and admins abusing everyone.

Check my logs! I wasn't hacking! If I get perma banned you'll buy me a new copy of Arma2 CO -.-

EDIT: Removed my camp location

Edited by nexXtec

Lamest story i ever heard. Take it somewhere else kid.

HOG does not abuse admin. You obviously dont know a lot about the community that runs the server you play on.

Edited by Grimlok
  • Like 2

awwww damn it i had that just a few seconds ago!!!

aww man i should have saved it :)

EDIT:Wait a sec... So you'r the guys who set up the camp at 086 000???

Edited by Bahhh

I joined the server at 072 004 because thats my camp location and than this hacker(I don't know his name) teleported me into a car and than back to my camp location, after I got out of the car and wanted to disconnect because I was aware that hacks are being used I got shot by you!

You are abusing admin powers! And than after I respawned I got once again teleported into a car and got killed again by you!

I'm tired of this shit...hackers and admins abusing everyone.

Check my logs! I wasn't hacking! If I get perma banned you'll buy me a new copy of Arma2 CO -.-

I uno, OP's post seems legit. . . but you won't get perma banned. . .till battle eye updates. . . OP can't global ban battle eye has to catch you. . . and if you were running scripts, old or the new ones. . . it's your own fault. If battle eye sees you running scripts or hacking that's when battle-eye punishes, not by threads. . make no mistake, if you can find a script online the battle eye guys have the script.

Again the OP doesn't have the power to get your global ban only you do.

• Like 1

awwww damn it i had that just a few seconds ago!!!

aww man i should have saved it :)

EDIT:Wait a sec... So you'r the guys who set up the camp at 086 000???

Umm no, my camp isn't there.

btw. I don't have to be afraid of anything because I wasn't injecting any scripts or whats so ever.

Brezmans if you're interested i can tell you a camp location our group found weeks ago(could have been gone by now)

We were going to raid it after it gets bigger but our groups got somehow seperated these days, so it's untouched yet.

There were a few vehicles a traktor and 2 buses if i remember right. And not far from there a boat camp where all the boats are.

Although when we checked recently the pbx was gone and some vehicles as well.

But there's still loots there for ya guys.

Oh btw, which of you is the one who put that 2 tent in the 004 line. somewhere like 004 046.

I remember fighting a hardcore d/cer there.

nexXtec: your story doesn't make any sense, the proof is all there in the description I wrote of what happened. The evidence is clear as crystal:

1. You were in camo clothing with a thermal weapon, NVG, gps when I shot you.

2. Your buddy in the UAZ had a ghillie with a FN FAL, NVG, rangefinder, GPS

3. The third guy had a ghillie with an M16 ACOG, NVG, GPS

4. When I killed the car with the three of you in it was the moment where it was clear you were hacking and were not randomly teleported as you claim, because if so: you were at the camp when I killed you and then the hacker teleported you right back to where you died? Your friend HCL. Amar got killed and then got teleported by the same hacker to the same location? And then he spawned a car and urged you to get in to flee the area? In a lada?

Lol.

• Like 3

nexXtec: your story doesn't make any sense, the proof is all there in the description I wrote of what happened. The evidence is clear as crystal:

1. You were in camo clothing with a thermal weapon, NVG, gps when I shot you.

2. Your buddy in the UAZ had a ghillie with a FN FAL, NVG, rangefinder, GPS

3. The third guy had a ghillie with an M16 ACOG, NVG, GPS

4. When I killed the car with the three of you in it was the moment where it was clear you were hacking and were not randomly teleported as you claim, because if so: you were at the camp when I killed you and then the hacker teleported you right back to where you died? Your friend HCL. Amar got killed and then got teleported by the same hacker to the same location? And then he spawned a car and urged you to get in to flee the area? In a lada?

Lol.

Look dude, you don't know shit what happend. Next time don't ban people if you aren't sure if they were hacking or not. Go ahead, check the logs I won't stop you, but I wasn't hacking, I found all my gear in a camp on another server so it 100% legit(hopefully, I don't know how the owners before me got it).

Oh and on the side note:

Do you really think a hacker would join an Official DayZ community, post threads, posts, report hackers and so on? I mean, go check out my content.

Well it's up to you to figure that out. >_>

Maybe we got off on a wrong foot but one thing I know for sure is that I'm clean and I don't have to worry. Anyway you lost one player, it probably doesn't mean anything to you but suit yourself. Peace

• Like 1

Stories sound all nice. Where is the vid and pics?

After all hacking and duping NVGs, Range Finders and all 'rare' items are quite common. Unless you have actual proof (vids, pics, & logs) of ppl actually scripting you shouldn't be bannning for having 'rare' items.

At this point I hope you bring up evidence (vids, pics, & logs) or I may be voting to get your server blacklisted.I would really hate to get banned for carrying a Range finder....

Well I can see where he is coming from I admin a server and some invisible hacker spawn a bunch of weapons for me and teleported me to other peoples camp. The funny thing is he used the same name as a buddy of mine and I only could see him when he got inside a vehicle. I've been trying to find stuff in my scripts.log and server_console.log I guess he used a bypass script. Soon hackers are going to kill this game and they will move on to the next big game.

Guys, I did not ban these guys for the items they had, I banned them for teleporting, which is unmistakenly the case. I killed person A, then person B and then less than one minute later blew up a car with 3 people in it, the bodies belonged to person A, B and C.

Question: how did person A and B get there from the coast within one minute?

Bonus question: how did they manage to get a second UAZ (I confirmed that the first one is still on the server untouched)?

@nexXtec: you will not be unbanned from our server as I witnessed all of the above with my own eyes.

@people asking for proof: I knew they were hacking AFTER I killed them (see this post...) since I killed person A and B twice in 2 minutes. The gear is only circumstantial evidence at best. I did not think nor have time to get up fraps before killing them, as I had no idea they were suspicious at first.

• Like 2

guy A and guy B gets killed on the north edge of the map. 2 minutes later guy A, guy B and guy C get killed by the same guy on pretty much the same place of the map 15 km away from the spawn point trying to get in a vehicle. you have no business doing on the north side of the map so soon after youve been killed.

why would the hacker spawn only you and your dead friend there and not the whole server or someone else? its weird to say the least

• Like 3

Wheres your proof that the person C was hacking?if he had something rare it isnt hacking and the m16a4 isnt even that rare .. you bring some steel proof because its your worth against the 'so called hackers'

I think the fact that he was with the other two guys and using a scripted in car kinda gives him away no? Under this scenario one is harder pressed to prove he wasn't scripting. Plus the Op has the logs. . .

Edited by schalart

ok if someobody spawns near a hacker and u kill the hacker and the guy that has just spawned does that make him a hacker too? omg think about it someobody might be in the wrong place in the wrong time..

I joined the server at *** *** because thats my camp location and than this hacker(I don't know his name) teleported me into a car and than back to my camp location, after I got out of the car and wanted to disconnect because I was aware that hacks are being used I got shot by you!

L4dnU.gif

• Like 2

these 3 derps came onto my server aswell an hour or so ago, was running along the coast near kamenka then got teleported to them, 2 idiots talked to me one of there names was this nextec derp, telling me to turn around, low and behold a ghillie suit laying down shot me. to bad i was a fresh spawn and nothing, derps.

[/so. he just teleported you and your buddy huh? HACKER. Enjoy your ban, its guys like you that are ruining the game for the rest of us. I support the ban, and wish it wouldve happened faster. Delicious tears.....

these 3 derps came onto my server aswell an hour or so ago, was running along the coast near kamenka then got teleported to them, 2 idiots talked to me one of there names was this nextec derp, telling me to turn around, low and behold a ghillie suit laying down shot me. to bad i was a fresh spawn and nothing, derps.

fucking liar im the third person 'C' and u bitch we never did anything like that OMFG and were not goddamn hackers

Good job Brezmans! I for one think its funny that people jump on server admins so fast about banning someone without having the logs. Most of the time I bet these people have never even seen the log files. I dare you to go look through them one day and search for scripts that 99% of the time are not there because the players are using a bypass script.

Killing players twice within a minute far away from the coast is plenty of evidence to ban for hacking because there is no way in hell there can get there that fast.

People need to start supporting the server admins and not the hackers.....let them do their job.

• Like 6

Wheres your proof that the person C was hacking?if he had something rare it isnt hacking and the m16a4 isnt even that rare .. you bring some steel proof because its your worth against the 'so called hackers'

If you had actually READ what I wrote, you'd see I did not ban them for using rare weapons, but for teleporting. Please read the things being written instead of jumping to conclusions.