Micro1394

Guy who shot me @NWAF N Barracks last night.

why dont you run between the two barracks dropping the loot in the middle :P

The scariest place in the game is on the tarmac lol. noooooo.

• Like 1

So let's see if I have this right. You believe the act of taking advantage of a known bug is not an exploit because the risk is high? If that is what your saying, it is still taking advantage of a known bug with the end result you gaining gear that is favorable for you. Why not just server hop to find loot you want or again disconnect during a firefight or better yet just start scripting, yeah start scripting. And your right my grammar and paragraphs may not be up to par but unless your 14 and still think that shit matters or your just have no life and make sure your replies are the most correct they can be so that people don't think your restarted then yeah sure I guess it does. Oh and bro its just a game calm down wouldn't want you to have a heart attack cause someone on the internet doesn't agree with you and speaks out about it.

You're ridiculous. Grammar and paragraphs can be ignored when you are 14, certainly not as an adult, but it seems that you want to regress instead of progress - I feel sorry for you. I'm not sure where you get the idea that loot spawning on an emptied square is a bug. If this is a known bug, please show us all where it is so we can learn something. If loot didn't spawn on an emptied square then new loot would only happen on a server restart. If this were the case new loot would only come up every 8 hours. However you should be able to remember, if you have been playing this game for a while, that server restarting is necessary only because of broken cleanup code.

The cleanup code is bad.

The spawn code is not.

People cleanup instead of waiting for a server restart.

Server restarts are the result of bad cleanup code.

Also, are you going to stop trying to pin 'disconnecting', 'anger', and 'server hopping' on me? They are off topic, contribute nothing to the conversation, and are infantile. Oh wait, you aren't able to. You are stuck on stupid.

• Like 1

You're ridiculous. Grammar and paragraphs can be ignored when you are 14, certainly not as an adult, but it seems that you want to regress instead of progress - I feel sorry for you. I'm not sure where you get the idea that loot spawning on an emptied square is a bug. If this is a known bug, please show us all where it is so we can learn something. If loot didn't spawn on an emptied square then new loot would only happen on a server restart. If this were the case new loot would only come up every 8 hours. However you should be able to remember, if you have been playing this game for a while, that server restarting is necessary only because of broken cleanup code.

The cleanup code is bad.

The spawn code is not.

People cleanup instead of waiting for a server restart.

Server restarts are the result of bad cleanup code.

Also, are you going to stop trying to pin 'disconnecting', 'anger', and 'server hopping' on me? They are off topic, contribute nothing to the conversation, and are infantile. Oh wait, you aren't able to. You are stuck on stupid.

Lol Keep it coming look at that big word there "infantile" lol you must be the smartest person in the world. Yeah your right maybe doing it on empty spawn spots MIGHT be helpful. But that's not what we are talking about. If you can honestly tell me that you have not done that at the North West airfield numerous times until you have gotten an item you have wanted, then I will leave this thread alone. But I know you will never be able to answer that truthfully. Because truthfully you have, and whether or not you've done it to help new loot spawn like some Dayz Robin Hood or not. If you have even once done in on purpose in a personal gain for yourself like at the North West airfield or any other area,like a helicopter crash site in search of nods, then yes you have exploited. And dude knock it the fuck off with the "I'm smarter than everyone else" attitude it's very unbecoming of you.

These Alt f4ing kiddies. They shoot everyone they see and disconnect the moment something attacks back.