thermonuke1@gmail.com

Pantheon Gaming Community Server Thread

As lead admin on the Pantheon Gaming Community's DayZ I would like to invite players to join our server!

PGC is a community joined together by our passion for gaming and we hope to see you in server!

Feel free to join our teamspeak and hang out with us.

Admins are nearly always available and can be reached via teamspeak in the DayZ channel.

Server runs Veteran with 3DP & X-Hairs Enabled.

Four daily resets at 5am/pm & 11am/pm.

Server located in Atlanta, GA

b_560_95_1.png

If you need a break from your DayZ addiction. (Pft yea right) We have our rush and conquest BF3 servers as well!

Edited by ThermoNuke
  • Like 1

Hey, been playing here for the last week or so. I was wondering if there was something up with the server database or whatever, since all our stuff keeps was gone yesterday, then came back after a restart, and is now gone again?

Hey, been playing here for the last week or so. I was wondering if there was something up with the server database or whatever, since all our stuff keeps was gone yesterday, then came back after a restart, and is now gone again?

We are aware of the problem and trying to get to the bottom of it. I have a ton of good gear on me right now that i just looted last night and have no where to store it!

We haven't had this problem until we switched servers from Atlanta to Dallas just the other day and a manual restart worked at first, now it isn't working at all. But i'll keep working on it rest assured.

The problems seems to be fixed.

Also, I see a lot of people on the forums complaining about admin abuse in ways such as admins restarting the server after death, admins kicking players after being killed. admins locking servers after being killed, kicking players for discovering camp sites.

For all players running into this problem

We the pantheon pride ourselves in being fair to our players! If admin abuse is present, they may have their powers stripped away. This is an established gaming community and professionalism is a requirement for our administration.

Just a little bump! Encouraging people who are looking for a well admin'd server to stop by and try the Pantheon Community server!!

Feel free to join our teamspeak and hang out with all the regulars, its open to the public!

Server is now located in Dallas providing great pings nationwide! Server is patched as soon as they are available.

We are still running -08 UTC with restarts at 5AM/PM & 11AM/PM CST!

Perfect timing to find more choppas!

We have change from -08 UTC to -12 UTC to provide our players more day light play!

Please let us know how you feel about the changes!

Also, thoughts on reducing the number of resets??

Edited by ThermoNuke