Sign in to follow this  
nogert@gmail.com

Does anyone loot stary now?

I've been there a few times and the graphical glitches are so bad that you can't cover anyone. The loot doesn't seem to spawn there now as well.

Does anyone even go to stary in this current patch?

Just got done lotting Stary last night... Had some graphic artifacts. Change the resloution on my video settings and set them back and the problem was gone.

Stary, Cherno, Berezino, NWAF, BAF... they all suffer, but there are workarounds so yes.

I don't, but that's because there's almost always someone there camping just to kill people (not even necessarily to loot them). I've died like 4/5 times I've went there, due to some sniper hidden in a place I wouldn't expect.

Press left shift and numpad "-" simultaneously, release, type "flush" and the graphics engine will reset. This will usually banish the artifacts at least temporarily.

• Like 2

I can't go near any military camps without my entire screen spazzing out... I'm starting to need Stanag rounds bad...

When the new patch comes out to fix the graphical issues and fix the infinite ammo problem, there will be plenty of sniper bait looting stary B)

I was in Stary Yesterday...no glitches and I found a lot of Ammo and Weapons (DMR, M1014, M9, M4A1 CCO...). After that my friend and me went to Berenzino, it was dark night when we arrived. We both got graphic glitches in the supermarket. As a workaround, I restartet the game (this didn't work for my mate). I had to guide him to the hospital and out of Berenzino, because he didn't see anything. Today we reached NE-Airfield and we both hadn't any problems...