Sign in to follow this  
BabylonDK

Cheater/hacker spotted via log from US73

Serveradmins, Dayz staff and others

Feel free to use this information as you like.

Conversation (One way - The other dude used voice)

9:47:20 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: yo

9:47:45 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: lol dude

9:47:53 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: /thx bro

9:47:59 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: dmr

9:48:07 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: lol yes plz

9:48:16 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: m4 cco sd?

9:48:21 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: gilly

9:48:36 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: ok dude dmr plz

9:49:07 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: nothing that gonna get me battleye banned

9:49:28 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: what up?

9:49:36 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: lol i hear water

9:49:42 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: thx bro

9:49:48 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: hackerbro is cool

9:50:02 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: thx dude

9:50:07 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: yeah man

9:50:14 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: can i get a minivan?

9:51:13 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: thx bro!!!!!

9:51:27 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: is this gonna get me banned tho?

9:51:30 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: for sure

9:51:56 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: i tell nobody

9:52:43 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: hahahaha nice

9:52:54 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: wtffff

9:53:46 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: thx hackkerbro

Connection information for HIVE log.

5:28:51 Player KUMIIYO connecting.

5:28:52 Player KUMIIYO connected (id=12491462).

5:28:52 BattlEye Server: Player #32 KUMIIYO (98.144.105.222:5309) connected

5:28:52 BattlEye Server: Player #32 KUMIIYO - GUID: 8dba5f35847e044757723f685de390f9 (unverified)

5:28:52 BattlEye Server: Verified GUID (8dba5f35847e044757723f685de390f9) of player #32 KUMIIYO

No.. I can't see voice reply..

And he called the dude "hackerbro" which none user was named at the time.. So i have no name of the hacker, only the one using the hacked items and requested items.

Rocket has said you can not ban for players using hacked weapons. Unless the player was spawning those weapons then he has done nothing wrong except asking a person for weapons.

Rocket has said you can not ban for players using hacked weapons. Unless the player was spawning those weapons then he has done nothing wrong except asking a person for weapons.

Understood, We're not after the guy who took the weapons...we want who spawned them.

Agree.. The player whom used the weapon didnt get a ban from US73 anyway.. And will not get a ban.

The script will be in the server logs, can't remember where but it's there.

He decided he liked Kumii, I actually have partial FRAPS. Seriously though, you should have heard his description, like, I hear Kumii on TS saying the guy just parachuted from the sky in a boat and spawned a Jeep and an Escalade.

He decided he liked Kumii, I actually have partial FRAPS. Seriously though, you should have heard his description, like, I hear Kumii on TS saying the guy just parachuted from the sky in a boat and spawned a Jeep and an Escalade.

Well, at least he's a "toy" hacker and not one that just kills the entire server. If this is true, can check the logs, once you speak to Kumii on T.S. and find out about what time, and see who spawned in around then.

Actually, this was an hour or so after we got thunderdomed, we had just stayed because at that point, seriously what have you got to lose*, in any event it means there was a hacker lurking for a significant period of time. I was in TS with him (kumii) at the time, I believe I started recording right after that, so it would have been between 2 and 2:30 AM CST approximately (give or take a half hour). I'm sorry I can't be more precise, but I was kinda of out of it and infected with a serious case of don't give a fuck (you'll see when I upload).

*Also, in the interest of full disclosure, the Thunderdome hack had spawned a gear box.

** As an afterthought, I'm pretty sure the guy who Teleported us to the NWAF just shot us all, so you might find him by looking at the guy who got 20-30 kills in a couple minutes.

Edited by sp86

I understand the level at which Rocket is on this Mod, but that has to be one of the illogical things I have ever read on forums.. So a person can ask for stuff to be hacked for him, and not get banned. So if we are to transfer logic to the real world Why do we arrest people who buy drugs? Of course we should ban (in theory) people who knowingly pick up a hacked item/vehicle.. his chat log (once proven true) should be plenty of evidence to ban the guy asking for items. He even asks for things knowing ban was an option!!

I understand the level at which Rocket is on this Mod, but that has to be one of the illogical things I have ever read on forums.. So a person can ask for stuff to be hacked for him, and not get banned. So if we are to transfer logic to the real world Why do we arrest people who buy drugs? Of course we should ban (in theory) people who knowingly pick up a hacked item/vehicle.. his chat log (once proven true) should be plenty of evidence to ban the guy asking for items. He even asks for things knowing ban was an option!!

Well in this server we got TP'd to the airfield where we got mowed down one by one, so I think giving him back the gun he already had isn't so bad.

• Like 1

Well in this server we got TP'd to the airfield where we got mowed down one by one, so I think giving him back the gun he already had isn't so bad.

Curse my defective crowbar. I might have been able to muss up his haircut. :(

Edited by sp86

yo gwbrewer u gwon muss off these penises cuz I DIDNT DO SHIZ!!!!!!! when a dude falls out of the sky in a fucking BOAT and then turns ur bro into a MFIN COW as in STEER as in TORO (se habla espanol con queso?) u don't FUX WIT DA DUDE n LOOZE all ur shit, u follow his instructions and ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!

AN HELL NO i got da 5TH AMENDMENT on my side, bitches obama is prezident so we dont need listen no shit from NO GODDAMN PADAWAN!!!!!!!

i aint reporting hackerbro cuz im scared of the GDAMN HACKER MAFIA of which [CONSIPIRACY ALERT] ROCKET IS A PART.

props to server admin for not banning me for an unbannable act?

Edited by kumiiyo
  • Like 3

yo gwbrewer u gwon muss off these penises cuz I DIDNT DO SHIZ!!!!!!! when a dude falls out of the sky in a fucking BOAT and then turns ur bro into a MFIN COW as in STEER as in TORO (se habla espanol con queso?) u don't FUX WIT DA DUDE n LOOZE all ur shit, u follow his instructions and ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!

AN HELL NO i got da 5TH AMENDMENT on my side, bitches obama is prezident so we dont need listen no shit from NO GODDAMN PADAWAN!!!!!!!

i aint reporting hackerbro cuz im scared of the GDAMN HACKER MAFIA of which [CONSIPIRACY ALERT] ROCKET IS A PART.

LMFAO! this reply was just epic!

Edited by Achillius

You obviously read as bad as you write...No one was after you man, no one cares about you...We want the hacker,

The Brewer is just talking about his personal opinion, We're talking business man, business...

Chill out

Edited by +Ch!cago+

[Awesome]

I love you man I really do.

Uploading the video now, it doesn't actually show a lot but it catches a lot of the chatter and it shows how whatever scripts the hacker ran completely broke the spawns.

Edited by sp86

Serveradmins, Dayz staff and others

Feel free to use this information as you like.

Conversation (One way - The other dude used voice)

9:47:20 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: yo

9:47:45 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: lol dude

9:47:53 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: /thx bro

9:47:59 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: dmr

9:48:07 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: lol yes plz

9:48:16 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: m4 cco sd?

9:48:21 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: gilly

9:48:36 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: ok dude dmr plz

9:49:07 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: nothing that gonna get me battleye banned

9:49:28 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: what up?

9:49:36 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: lol i hear water

9:49:42 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: thx bro

9:49:48 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: hackerbro is cool

9:50:02 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: thx dude

9:50:07 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: yeah man

9:50:14 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: can i get a minivan?

9:51:13 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: thx bro!!!!!

9:51:27 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: is this gonna get me banned tho?

9:51:30 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: for sure

9:51:56 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: i tell nobody

9:52:43 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: hahahaha nice

9:52:54 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: wtffff

9:53:46 BattlEye Server: (Direct) KUMIIYO: thx hackkerbro

Connection information for HIVE log.

5:28:51 Player KUMIIYO connecting.

5:28:52 Player KUMIIYO connected (id=12491462).

5:28:52 BattlEye Server: Player #32 KUMIIYO (98.144.105.222:5309) connected

5:28:52 BattlEye Server: Player #32 KUMIIYO - GUID: 8dba5f35847e044757723f685de390f9 (unverified)

5:28:52 BattlEye Server: Verified GUID (8dba5f35847e044757723f685de390f9) of player #32 KUMIIYO

Bad Idea to be putting ID numbers in the forums, people will spoof that crap, and this guys account goes byebye

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL @ the whole thread that was funny

Bad Idea to be putting ID numbers in the forums, people will spoof that crap, and this guys account goes byebye

I guess OP potentially owes a new key to mr KUMIIYO

• Like 1

You obviously read as bad as you write...No one was after you man, no one cares about you...We want the hacker,

The Brewer is just talking about his personal opinion, We're talking business man, business...

Chill out

Dear Sir or Madame,

In light of your recent criticisms of my post, I would like to point out a grammatial error in your reactionary post. One would never say, "One reads as bad as one writes," rather, one would say, "one reads as POORLY as one writes." Also, I would like to point out that if my ID has been compromised by your headhunting, I would gladly accept a new key from OP. LOL In terms of your hacker hunting, I believe Sun-Tzu said something about having to be at least half as smart as your enemy, and if your idea of catching this individual is exposing the ID of the only person who interacted with him directly, I'd say your odds aren't very good. (Like I said, 5th AMENDMENT BYTH!!!1111)

I'm not saying I LIKE getting deathbowl hacked or randomly spawned into the headlights of a rampaging bus, but I'd rather get a DMR and a SWEET A$$ EXCALADE ON DUBS from hackerbro than have to deal with vigilantes who compromise the innocent while bumbling after L337 HAXORZ that never seem to get caught.

tl:dr: GIT OFF MA SHIZ, IMA FUCKIN SVIEO IF MY SHIT IS FUCKED MAN!

Edited by kumiiyo
  • Like 1

Dear Sir or Madame,

In light of your recent criticisms of my post, I would like to point out a grammatial error in your reactionary post. One would never say, "One reads as bad as one writes," rather, one would say, "one reads as POORLY as one writes." Also, I would like to point out that if my ID has been compromised by your headhunting, I would gladly accept a new key from OP. LOL In terms of your hacker hunting, I believe Sun-Tzu said something about having to be at least as smart as your enemy, and if your idea of catching this individual is exposing the ID of the only person who interacted with him directly, I'd say your odds aren't very good. (Like I said, 5th AMENDMENT BYTH!!!1111)

I'm not saying I LIKE getting deathbowl hacked or randomly spawned into the headlights of a rampaging bus, but I'd rather get a DMR and a SWEET A$$ EXCALADE ON DUBS from hackerbro than have to deal with vigilantes who compromise the innocent while bumbling after L337 HAXORZ that never seem to get caught.

tl:dr: GIT OFF MA SHIZ, IMA FUCKIN SVIEO IF MY SHIT IS FUCKED MAN!

Lol yeah braw. Posting ppl's GUID and IP when they are not guilty of anything is Admin Abuse.