MCB7ookeZ

Mass Murderer!

lol maybe they where just passing tbh they had a map so maybe they just had a break to set a waypoint?

o_O kids nowadayz

gotta say, very decent to not kill plp who have nothin :)

forgot tha morphine tho ...

Edited by M4L
  • Like 1

Dude Stfu Leave Him Be Atleast He Posts Videos Unlike You DickHead

Sometimes, the internets would be better off without some of these videos....

Also, not to be that person, but is every word in your sentence supposed to be a proper noun?

Edited by Baelethal
  • Like 1

BURN IT!

BURN THAT ACCURSED VOICE

• Like 1

Lol noob bandits. You kill a couple of guys then just run stright up to loot them and not even scope the area for anyone else. Your lucky they did not have a friend around.

wtf you sounds like 12 years old you not even suppossed to play or possess ArmA II it's PEGI 18!!!

more third person view videos with training wheels on . lol my beans remain unrustled.

Allow me to sneer disapprovingly and spout forced memes used by twelve year olds as you're not playing a video game the way I think it's meant to be played.

FTFY

Edited by sp86
  • Like 1

There was no need to fix, my message was fairly clear. I will now sneer your general direction as well. You may also note that the video was made by twelve year olds. Perhaps speaking to them in a manner that they may understand is what I deemed necessary to communicate the aforementioned sneer. Good day sir!

• Like 1

There was no need to fix, my message was fairly clear. I will now sneer your general direction as well. You may also note that the video was made by twelve year olds. Perhaps speaking to them in a manner that they may understand is what I deemed necessary to communicate the aforementioned sneer. Good day sir!

Touché.

• Like 1

To think that I have probably been murdered by ignorant little shits like you and your friend (that you treat as if he is your bitch btw)...It's sickening.

You are ruining a perfectly good game. In a real apocalypse, if people behaved like you do in this game, you would be the first people to die.

Looking at your debug monitor, you obviously never live very long and basically just murder people and take what they have worked for by shooting people in the back like cowards, with no honour and no integrity...Something to be proud of, eh?

Edited by soapmak3r

stop bumping this trash vid that's riddled with your annoying voice

it pains me to know that my post is in the grand scheme of things contributing to your cause

if you can't read or pronounce words well enough from this game you shouldn't be playing

Edited by ih8
  • Like 1