Sign in to follow this  
BobFrody

Best 15 minutes ever

So i logged out of my server, and went to log back in later. Upon logging back in the game had sent my character all the way south to the beach(i was in Berezino). so i decided i would just deal with it and run back up north.

Now i have been looking for a ghille suit for the past few days since they were brought back with the patch, but i have had no success. So on my way back up north i figured i would stop by Rog Castle to see if i could have any luck finding the coveted ghille suit because i have heard alot of people saying that castles are good spots to find clothing. So I arrived at Rog and as I was climbing up the stairs to the first floor thing before the roof, and as i was coming up i saw the brown parcel on the floor waiting for me. Ghille Suit! so I put it on and continued on my journey.

Next I made my way to Solichny(or however you spell it) and as i was going thru the town I aggro'd some zeds, so i ran around a bit and lost them, i then was gonna leave the town, but saw an enterable house and said to myself "well theres no way i could get that lucky two times in one night". So i circled back to the house and walked in... low and behold there was another clothing parcel sitting there on the ground. Ghille Suit!!

This all happend within 15 minutes and made me quite the happy camper

I once was playing DayZ, doing my thing, when the screen went black, everything on the server started typing "wtf" in chat, everyone on the serve spawned in a field. Some of us spawned as goats, goats that we could control. Some of us spawned as people in ghillie suits, and there was a chopper spawned. I quit the server as I didn't want to be in a hacked server. I joined another server, and I spawned back in the spot before the hack, and I spawned with a ghillie suit on, with all my stuff still there. Lucky huh?

:notbad:

I feel so naked without a ghillie :c