S A K E D

Day Z Wallpapers

s983U.jpg

If in background running zombies towards the motorbike between skyscrapers and bike' date=' it would prolly bit more DayZ like wallpaper.

[/quote']

I like idea.

RshsU.jpg

Had a yellow hue in photoshop but w/e ill calibrate later.

Thank you for reminding me of your kind...The ones who killed all of my friends, slaughtered us like animals. JK, amazing wallpaper :D

Could anyone do the dayz logo just in 1920x1080?

great work to so many of you... maybe some running zombies or dead survivor could be made? ;) i have never done photoshopping...

My current background

attachment.php?aid=1785

Mind removing your damn youtube page?

Sorry about that, I like to release a marked version of an image first as sort of a proof of authenticity. Of course I'm also trying to get myself some publicity. But I have a few tweaks and touch-ups I want to do, when that's done I'll post the revised and un-marked version.

dayz2.jpg

I can't help but think of alan wake :S

EDIT: WOW!!!! took a closer look and realized it is fucking Alan Wake! lame.... I thought someone put some effort into this.

dayz2.jpg

Holy shit this is awesomeee.

@baN Who the fuck cares if it's from Alan Wake lets see you do better ^^^^^^

Thanks PYT.

dayz2.jpg

Needed to make an image for the slideshow on my website' date=' I wasn't a fan of the hands in the slide, but they're awesome in the image. So I came up with this franken-picture, I like to think it's half as good as the original. :P

jwG7apy4nwpTU.png

• Like 4

baN

I wrote below' date=' this is "alan wake american nightmare", and some painted that was like a dayZ.

original cover

http://nolamers.net/uploads/posts/2012-02/1329829945_alan_wake_american_nightmare_big.jpg

icomrade

Tell me what size images should be and I will correct.

Like in your example.

[/quote']

It's not a normal resolution, It would be far too small to scale the image to that size, I can handle it, thanks. It's 900x300 in case you're still curious :P