Sign in to follow this  
damiclipse

Banned from GB 1.

Gamehack #34. I had cheat engine open from another game, and had just realized it was when I joined. :[

I was using CE for TDU.

Anyway, what do I do now? I'm only banned from GB 1.

You won't get banned from a server for having cheat engine open.

I have a feeling you're bullshitting.

Even if Cheat Engine is running, it doesn't do anything unless you choose the ArmA2OA.exe to inject it into.

You most likely tried to cheat and got banned.

Edited by krtshv
  • Like 2

I'm not bullshitting, which is the ironic part. If I had actually connected to ARMA2OA I would have been global banned. It was connected to adobe flash and TDU.exe.

Anyway, despite your ignorant comments, what do I do?

http://vvcap.net/db/...Y_Iie1FdSFj.htp

Also, cheat engine does read from the memory, so yes; Battle engine would detect it as open.

Edited by Damiken

I'm not bullshitting, which is the ironic part. If I had actually connected to ARMA2OA I would have been global banned. It was connected to adobe flash and TDU.exe.

Also, cheat engine does read from the memory, so yes; Battle engine would detect it as open.

Who knows, if it's not global try another server - if it is, contact BE.

Contact the server admin and see if he agrees to unban you.

No,

That would mean it would get you global banned not server banned. Server bans are only manual. If anything you were incorrectly banned by an admin or injecting and caught in the logs. You'll most likey find you'll be global banned in the next 12 hours

Edited by Dez.

I was banned while waiting for character to create. It was Battleye banned: Gamehack #34.

As I said, I only had cheat engine opened. Two instances of Cheat engine 64.

Nothing was connected to Arma. It was detected as open by battle eye.

Ironically, that's my clan server. So.. :[ sadface.

Well if you'd have been a clan member of mine, i'd have banned your ass just becuase you "had cheat engine open from another game".

Do us all a favour and quit PC gaming. You're the scum of PC gaming.

Edited by Thegoon84
  • Like 1

Well if you'd have been a clan member of mine, i'd have banned your ass just becuase you "had cheat engine open from another game".

Do us all a favour and quit PC gaming. You're the scum of PC gaming.

Yes, the scum of PC gaming. For giving myself infinite money in a single-player game. Just so I could drive around and enjoy myself.

Belligerent insults, all because I had cheat engine open. l0l. It's okay, I understand that we all have our own opinions. Oh well, I guess you're called the goon for a reason.

Edited by Damiken

Wow, Battleye actually detected something?

This is the most important story here :D

BE is reciprocal, so that kick the game hack may turn into a global ban.

I believe the guy wasn't intentionally cheating (I think). Good luck sorting that out.

This is going to suck a lot more if it's a global ban. :[

It is because, for a start, you're in the wrong place.

• Like 1

Battleye banned: Gamehack #34.

It was detected as open by battle eye.

Take it up with Battleye support. Don't know how much traction you'll get there but be polite, be efficient, and have a plan to buy another copy of ARMA2OA.

http://www.battleye.com/support.html

Can kinda see where you're coming from that you might want to unlock cars or somesuch in TDU as it's primarily singleplayer, but I suppose there is a still a TDU multiplayer component to potentially cheat at. You'd be far better off downloading a TDU save game with 100% complete and money galore. Do your peeking and poking in a VM or on another computer, if you really must.

I've known someone who was GUID-banned by Punkbuster for leaving Daemon Tools running in the background while playing Call Of Duty 2 many years ago, and PB support pretty much ignored everything on the support ticket regarding that and left them twisting in the wind. Maybe you'll have more luck with BE but don't expect any miracles.

Just explain it all to them politely, and make sure you're telling the whole truth all the way, and hope that their records agree with what you're telling them. If you're out of luck you'll probably have to chalk it up to experience, buy a new copy of A2OA and uninstall this Cheat Engine or be more careful in the future. Better safe than sorry.

I really want to believe you, but just in case you're pulling a fast one... don't use hacks. Duh :)

Edited by tomfin