DatenThielt

How we run UK105, And why we don't have hackers.

The current top line attacks do not show up in any of the logs and completely bypass BE. BEC isn't going to help unless they are already banned centrally.

Wait and see what happens now you have stated in public about how resilient you are and report back. :)

Regardless of what happens, This is turning into a pissing contest when that was not the intent, This is purely to help other admins Protect their servers, Were not invincible, we cant defend against 100% of attacks, No company in the world can, But we are doing the best we can with the tools available, and making public the information to those who want to listen.

The Live GUID checker (The most usefull tool of them all) Is part of BEC, In the BEC config file there is an optional parameter. http://ibattle.org/i...gure/configure/

# Optional

[Reporter]

User = username

Password = password

In order to get a username and password you need to use the contact address at ibattle.org. And request a username and password, You will receive a link to a registration page, and its easy from there. Just for those would could not find it. This by far has been one of the turning points in our fight against hackers.

Thank you for posting that. In the 5 minutes after I've added the Reporter to my BEC config, I've had 3 people kicked for Gamehack violations