Sign in to follow this  
shahanshahin

What's your fastest murder?

So basically, what's the fastest murder you've done after you've spawned afresh?

Heres my story: Just a few minutes ago, I spawned fresh after being killed in NWAF

I went into a near by building and found a person with a hatchet, he hit me once, putting me on 7000 blood,

I begged him through mic to stop, explaining that I had just spawned.. He did, what a nice guy!

I found another hatchet in the other room and killed him with it.

Total time from spawning to murder: 30sec to 1min

What about you?

So you said that you are friendly and then killed him? That's douchy, dude!

• Like 5

my makarov against a crossbow and a revolver in cherno office building

actually makarov is suprisingly good on close combat

Edited by Azrail
  • Like 1

So you said that you are friendly and then killed him? That's douchy, dude!

Hey dude, don't be butthurt!

This is the Bandit forum!

• Like 4

Yelling friendly gives him time to think, while your lining up your shot :)

• Like 5

Spawned fresh, in first building grabbed hatchet, came around corner to 4 guys all sitting. Killed all 4. Total time from spawn to all 4 dead, 1-2 mins.

• Like 1

I'd joined a server and spawned where I'd left off. Near the barracks in the NW Airfield, so I headed to the barracks to get some gear and noticed a player though the window. (Now I was pretty far from the barracks all in all and he was only at the first door/room closest to the entrance) I either had my Kobra or even a Lee Enfield. Any ways I aimed and fired. Bam! Then went to make sure he was dead with a few extra rounds. :lol:

My character glitched at Komarovo industrial complex due to lag or something when i was trying to morphine myself from breaking my leg by proning in a bush. Guy runs up at me with a hatchet, I try firing, can't fire, can't move, can't cancel anything, and he just starts wacking at me with the hatchet. Needless to say he kills me.

I spawn at Balota on the coast, hatchet inside the hangar there. I grab it and sprint down the beach towards where I was killed. Halfway to Komarovo i run into the guy who killed me and he goes "Friendly friendly, don't attack man!"

I proceeded to call him a lying sack of sh*t and axe him a question.

Justice was great that day.

• Like 3

Back when makarovs were standard issue, maybe 10-15 seconds. Spawn in the middle of a free-for-all, end up staying alive. After that, must be several minutes. The beach wars aren't that fun anyhow.

less than 30sec, i spawned, hacker instantly spawned everybody to NWAF, since i was fresh, i didn't logout, nor i wanted to kill anybody. But the ones that did not disconnect, started shooting others, so i hopped to a helicopter as gunner, and opened fire. Didn't get any gear tough.

Spawned in Komarovo. Ran into the factory which was littered with bodies. Found a few AK-Kobras, a G17, CZ, and other random guns. Also found tons of tools including 2 NVG, 2 GPS, and an entrenching tool. Then 4 dudes ran in. 3 murders and a bandit kill within 2 minutes of spawning.

I think it was me that killed you, whats your ign?

If you're referring to me it's the same as here, Paeyvn. Though back when this happened I still had my IGN as Matt because I still hadn't made a profile and was using my default computer name.

And if you were referring to me my name is SHAH