cproudy@gmail.com

AusDayZ the betrayers, avoid.

Had bout 5-6 days of game time on my character, been playing with them for 3 weeks and a known friendly, had a ghillie suit, NV goggles all the stuff, then one of their guys shoot me and they completely ignore it. Please avoid these guys, thought they were friendly...

Moral of the story...only trust RL friends or people you play with regularly :/

Sucks man but it happens! just go kill them now :D

AJ

I reckon, I had helped this guys a fair bit and then I had the best gear I ever had and one of them just shoots me when we were going to repair a car...3-4 weeks I had been playing with them!

I reckon, I had helped this guys a fair bit and then I had the best gear I ever had and one of them just shoots me when we were going to repair a car...3-4 weeks I had been playing with them!

Some people in Dayz are assholes, just like in real life...

dayz_logo2-1.jpg

Sad to hear , did you have a chance to discuss it with him, accident perhaps ? Can you not put a complaint to Admins on their Website ?

Feel free to jump on with us Mate, we don't tolerate abuse or mistreatment of other Members and are in the process of setting up a Code of Conduct

Nope, they all muted me afterwards, only one guy had me unmuted and he didnt discuss it with me. I can't really be bothered hey! Yeah awesome :)

Maybe you're one of those guys who are just a total pain in the arse to play with ? telling everyone how good you are, and what everyone should do or how they should do it?

maybe not ?

• Like 3

Hey proudy if your interested come join our TS, we aren't dickhead like them and if you need gears we can always help out.

Come on to our teamspeak server we have 100 slots ready for all sorts of players playing dayz. Anyone welcome to come along and have a game with us and a few other guys i play with. currently cruising around in a pack of about 4 or 5 regularly and all up we have 35+ that play. We constatly have 10+ people online every night so finding a group is easy.

TS ip: ts36.gameservers.com:9324

If no one is in just go afk or wait until someone comes on im sure someone will drag you and have a chat.

No registation is require, and we are a community but we do have a clan as well if interested.

• Like 1

yeah they are if you need anything just dont be afraid to ask, we will try help you as much as possible

Hey guys I'm from Aus Day Z and I wasnt on at the time but from my understanding it was a blue on blue? Why would they bother killing you for your gear? They are all geared to the teeth, there is no point..

Unless u were playing with randoms from the Aus Day Z forum and not an actual clan member? If that was the case then check peoples names with the Friendly List topic that we made. It has the list of all friendly players and if your geared dont team up with completely new random people.

If you were killed from a clan member then I'm sure there is an explanation. If u just jumped on the TS and joined a group of random forumers and got shot then thats really bad luck.

-Edit- Aus Day Z is a forum for Australian Day Z players so they can play with other Australians and survive. There is an Aus Day Z clan (ADZ) with a few members but the majority of the forum is filled up with random Aussie players.

I guarantee you I'm not...I'm a mature uni student.

Purely from this childish outburst you have proven you are, did they mute you before or after? Did you read up on there forum rules?

I didnt see what happened, i was getting an evac from Electro at the time from another clan member.

I dont know what the go with the muted mics was, but i remember trying to pass messages on to the others. Something happened.

Its just bad luck sometimes that there may be blue on blue. If you waited until we fueled up again we could have came back to get you. We could have geared you back up.

Sorry that you are upset and felt that you had to leave.

Haha I was just joining a clan I found on forums about a week ago and first time I meet up with them *BAM* I'm dead. I had this best gear I had at the time and had traveled a far distance. After they started making up reasons and being just douches.

They have a big claim that their a friendly clan and take people in. From now on I'm running solo......

Edited by Tyranus The Malevolent
  • Like 1

Haha I was just joining a clan I found on forums about a week ago and first time I meet up with them *BAM* I'm dead. I had this best gear I had at the time and had traveled a far distance. After they started making up reasons and being just douches.

They have a big claim that their a friendly clan and take people in. From now on I'm running solo......

Was it [ADZ] ?

I've been with ADZ since the start and not once has there been an issue within our "clan". From what I have herd you were a bugger of a person.

If this is how ADZ gets some rep so be it I rather have mature people then rude people, but I'm speaking on behalf of myself when saying:

'If you want to act up, be annoying, immature and a lone wolf then ADZ is NOT for you.' simple.

In before his next clan kills him too lol.

U mad bro?

U seem mad...

Repeated attempts were made to curb the immaturity of this Pre pubescent young lad.... ( lol uni mmmkay no )

He just wouldn't listen... Pretty sure there were many conversations by many clan members wanting to shoot proudy. I'm just spewing master beat me to it :(

ADZ guys are cool. Everyone is cautious in the beginning when meet new people but once u been around a few days and know some faces very easy to play with. You gotta be a fair douche for a fairly long time and ignore warnings in order to get shot.

This is the only internal killing I've heard of and it made me lol

Haha sheesh. Yes I am mad, not because of the gear issue more so the trust issue. Curb my immaturity are you stupid? I would say the only immature thing that happened in that TS is when everyone decided to mute me because I called out [ADZ] Master on being a dick and everyone seemed to ignore it? I can assure you I go to University, want me to send you my enrolment details? Please give me a few instances when I wouldn't listen, because I know I listened to everything yet it was you guys who listened to none. Ryukk, if I wanted to be a lone wolf why would I ask to join up with some people to play? That comment just contradicts itself within this context of me posting on the forum about mistreatment from other players? Oh and Gloom never once did I get a 'warning', blue on blue never occured because it was only us in the servers and this was made very clear. I'm just disappointed because they genuinely sounded like good blokes. Pity they had to be immature, mute me and not discuss the problems which they clearly had and which I had no inkling of, so I do not think the immaturity lies with myself.

Haha sheesh. Yes I am mad, not because of the gear issue more so the trust issue. Curb my immaturity are you stupid? I would say the only immature thing that happened in that TS is when everyone decided to mute me because I called out [ADZ] Master on being a dick and everyone seemed to ignore it? I can assure you I go to University, want me to send you my enrolment details? Please give me a few instances when I wouldn't listen, because I know I listened to everything yet it was you guys who listened to none. Ryukk, if I wanted to be a lone wolf why would I ask to join up with some people to play? That comment just contradicts itself within this context of me posting on the forum about mistreatment from other players? Oh and Gloom never once did I get a 'warning', blue on blue never occured because it was only us in the servers and this was made very clear. I'm just disappointed because they genuinely sounded like good blokes. Pity they had to be immature, mute me and not discuss the problems which they clearly had and which I had no inkling of, so I do not think the immaturity lies with myself.

HAHAHHAAHH I just had to reply to this crap, seriously i killed you, you fucken deserved it come near me again and i will do it again, your a tool, YOU ARE SCUMBAG STEVE, you start shit over TS talking shit which is why we muted you, not to mention the constant bullshit of nagging us to get you and give you gear and all that other shit, learn to play the game first atleast, also you go and post in the forums Bagging ADZ its just an aussie forums site you wank, not even a clan us 5 made our own seperate thing and all you fuckwits came along and added tags to ya names claiming you're apart of us, i told you i would fucken kill you and i did remember what you said to me? " chill out bro its just a game:" wtf did you think would happen being a fuckwit to someone on purpose?, just cause you goto uni does NOT make you a mature person your fucken actions and words give us that oppinion and obviously ur a complete little child you died from somthing you started now ur going to bag out everyone? I SHOT YOU, NO-ONE KNEW. But guess what! they all wanted to, also I bet the next group of people that have to put up with your voice will surely do the same, the pure fact that your only back up about ur behavior is lies, never once have you helped us maybe some other randoms in the forums.

( Also you called me out on being a dick? what i told you to goto the other channel that was designated for your part of the map also telling you to stop spamming our ts with ill-informed bullshit it's all logged if anyone seriously wants to get to the bottom of this shit I would gladly do it) Also love how the other groups get on and back up ur arse straight away not realizing that inviting you to them will surely result in the same thing.

SUCK IT.

Also i've been killed by a ADZ member. shit happens see me starting a forums crying like a little girl?

HAHAHAHAH its just so funny, you should really just chill out and grow up hahahaahaha.

maybe take some of your own advice it maybe hard due to ur arrogance but at least try.

Edited by -ADZ- Master