Sign in to follow this  
ChernarusOutlawss

Chernarus Outlaws ~ Official Recruitment Thread

~Chernarus Outlaws~

DayZ Clan

Chernarus Outlaws is an organised DayZ clan based around tactical play and efficiency. We have strong leaders, great members, and are very active. We are a mature group, but can also find time to have a good laugh. Our goals are to get the best gear possible, set up multiple camps, and always have something to go back to.

We are a bandit group, we kill anyone that isn't us, except newly spawned players. We will kill anyone we see, and take what we want. We are fair to all of our members, and treat them nicely.

Rules for joining:

1. Have a good quality mic

2. Be at least 17 years of age

3. Be mature and respectful

4. Be active

5. Know when and when not to use the mic.

Application:

Timezone:

How long you have had DayZ:

DayZ Experience:

Clans you have been in before:

Preferred Weapons/Roles:

Steam/Skype Name(S):

My steam: Vinchenzo004

My skype: anthony_Rayd

Edited by ChernarusOutlawss
  • Like 2

So far a nice bunch of guys!!

Thanks, we are still recruiting guys!

Mostly N/A. Est, and CST. But we do have an EU player as well.

What's up fellas.

TIMEZONE: EAST

HAD DAYZ FOR 3-4 WEEKS

EXPERIENCE: I haven't owned the game for that long, but i do play fairly a lot. I know the game already and i know what i'm doing for the most part. I play to have fun but i do like to play serious and try to stay alive for the most part. I have decent gear. I have always been a lone wolf in DAYZ so i havent gotten to experience certain things like raiding, vehicles, or traveled the whole map yet. I mostly play around NW airfield, Cherno, stary. I have decent gear.

Fav weaps: I haven't touched a whole lot of guns yet but my favorite ones so far are the m16 or m4a1, glock 17 or PDW, not a lot of sniping lol :].

More about me: I am very very friendly, i don't single anyone out, i love teamwork, im very trustworthy i do not/will not betray my fello team, i am loyal and once i join you guys i will stay with you guys for as long as you let me and i will treat you like family. That sounds cheesy but those are the best kind of groups. I can be serious and mature and i can be funny/goofy but i control it. I know when and when not to be silly. I play serious for the most part and try to stay alive. So Let's Play Guys!

Steam: Thizzomatic9193

Looking forward to playing with you fellas! Cheers!

Timezone: GMT +1 - US servers average ping = 140, max ping = 220, minimum = 65

How long you have had DayZ: Since May 14th (my first steps in the game = 30 to 40 hours in less than three days, immersed myself into it B) )

DayZ Experience: Before entering in DayZ I trained on Arma, I still train/play sometimes on Arma, so I know my game and my set up perfectly. Chernarus is my home, I know it very well too. I have a very good sense of orientation and go from a point to another flawlessly. I know the behavior of zombies and know what to do and when to do it. I made many mistakes during my journey, I learned a lot, I know what to do to survive and know what to do to get killed. I try to take as less risks as possible. After my few last death, I was always operational again (decent inventory, with weapons and tools) after a few minutes. I'm self sufficient, I don't rely on loot and cities to provide me food and water, everything comes from mother nature.

Clans you have been in before: None. Just buddies here and there.

Preferred Weapons/Roles: I won't give that info here. But about the roles, the stealthy guy, e.g. yesterday someone passed 5 feet in front of me without noticing my presence (although he wasn't the new type of player, he was avoiding the city pretty smartly actually).

Steam/Skype Name(S): The XXI/the_xxi

We'll have to discuss a lot before attempting anything, I trust no one :murder: . Anyway, regards to all of you, have a nice day guys :beans: !

Hello!

Me and one of my friends would like to join your clan.

We are both 17 years old, live in Denmark and have decent mic's.

We both have ghuille suits and i have a AS50 Sniper and he got m4 scoped and silenced.

We used to be survivors, but in the long run, that became abit boring, so we decided to become bandits.

Exp: Loads, though i have to admit we have been quite lucky with our heli crash sites.

My role is Sniper and my friend is Assault silenced.

Steam: Heydude1996

Timezone: GMT+1

We both started on the same day, so i'd say around 3-4 weeks

None of us have ever been in a clan before since we've allways just played with eachother

Contact me and i will redirect you to my friend aswell.

-Oliver

Edited by Tylaz123

Timezone: CST, Central US.

How long you have had DayZ: A week or two

DayZ Experience: Not extremely extensive, but I'm willing to learn and adapt quickly. Focused and always willing to learn. Definitely don't lack common sense.

Clans you have been in before: None so far.

Preferred Weapons/Roles: My preferred roles would either be DM (Marksman), or some kind of recon/scout (with an AR more than likely). But honestly will do whatever role.

Steam/Skype Name(s): Steam: AeroElim | Skype: zorphon.ba

Keep in mind I am willing to learn and adapt quickly, despite me being relatively new. Let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Timezone:NA east coast

How long you have had DayZ:2 weeks

DayZ Experience:basically just have been killing anything that moves.

Clans you have been in before:none

Preferred Weapons/Roles:versatile

Steam/Skype Name(S):steam: fwjnyc, no skype, but i do have Team speak 3

Guys, I was trying to do a system restore on my desktop but i encountered problems so I wont be on for a for while, until the problem no longer exists.

Timezone: +1

How long you have had DayZ: allmost from release

DayZ Experience: alot

Clans you have been in before: none usually play with friends

Preferred Weapons/Roles: sniper mostly, else semi like M14 aim

Steam/Skype Name(S): will give that after reply on pm

whould like to know the size of the clan and how much ppl online on a daily basis and most of all where ya homeserver is, us? eu? nice to know if the ping is good

Timezone: CST (GMT -6)

How long you have had DayZ: 3 months (approx 300 hours)

DayZ Experience: Driving Vehicles, Able to maneuver cities without aggro-ing, able to run with a group and spot other survivors.

Clans you have been in before: Rebel Regiment, got too big for me

Preferred Weapons/Roles: Assault, M4A1 CCO or other.

Steam/Skype Name(S):

Steam: kingkilla15425

Timezone: Eastern

How long you have had DayZ: ~3 weeks

DayZ Experience: I have seen every weapon in the game bar the svd camo. I started as a chatty friendly but degraded to mostly KoS just because others don't give you a chance.

Clans you have been in before: --------

Preferred Weapons/Roles: CQC- M4A3 CCO Sniper- M107/M24 Overwatch- FN FAL AN/PVS-4......I tend to be more towards the sniper side of things but i have no problems getting up close and personal.

Steam/Skype Name(S): Steam: jnutt011@yahoo.com skype: jnutt011

Edited by jnutt011