the_xxi

A lone wolf starts to feel too lonely.

EDIT : I do have a mic, Skype, and TeamSpeak.

(Too long for you ? Just read the bold italic lines.)

rjfqyc.jpgHi my soon-to-be wasteland love,

My heart feels empty as I watch the stars over Berezino thinking about the long steps I have placed on this land, alone. I cannot count the blood I have made flow on the grass without a partner to smile at those deadly scenery. I can barely hear the wind blowing on the trees over the sound of my loneliness.

It is time I find ... My true love ! qot3rl.jpg

Okay enough with the silliness B)

My name is The XXI, I've been playing DayZ since May 14th. DayZ is kind of the very game I've ever dreamed of, I've always been stealthy in my games, I always had a good sense of orientation irl and in-game, always liked the strategy and the anticipation of enemies movements too. DayZ combines all those aspects. Plus the social and ethic part where you need to decide if you kill/help the bastard or not, that is fucking awesome !

I've played a lot and made many mistakes, I know what I have to do to survive, I know what I have to do to get killed. I'm self-sufficient, my water comes from mother earth, my food from mother nature, I know Chernarus as my pocket (or so), I know where to go and how to do so.

If it can help to see if I'm your type of guy (damn that sounds gay), IRL I'm a happy guy, big fan of the Valve community humor, I love Memes but can't stand 9gag nor Reddit, love good food, when I say good food I'm talking about pizzas, junk food, and big ass delicious salads with tons of different stuff in it, I listen to every fucking thing, love Japan culture, although I'm not the otaku type and well that's it for now.

So if you're a lone wolf type of player too, that you're good, you know your game and yourself, and you start to want a partner for some sessions, reply to this topic with a tiny presentation of yourself as a DayZ player.

Bandits, Survivors, Murderers, Helpers, I wait for you !

TO BE CLEAR, I SEARCH FOR AN EXPERIENCED PLAYER LIKE ME, NO NOOB, NO NEW PLAYERS, YOU KNOW CHERNARUS, YOU KNOW YOUR KEYBINDINGS (it goes without saying), AND YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO TO IN ANY SITUATION !

Edited by The_XXI
  • Like 1

I know how to die, do I suffice?

Don't you have any friends that play DayZ? Or any friends at all? If we look at the creepy first part of your wall of text, then no wonder...

And no one should like 9gag. If anyone does, go fuck yourself. (:

Edited by Lito

No shit, roses, pink font, I don't see the thing. God damn.

Lito, just WTF.

Lito, just WTF.

Wtf? I will explain what the fuck. Why do you need a random stranger guy from forum if you can play with your own friends, the ones you know IRL. Explain that to me.. I am just mildly confused about your request for company.

Okay, I'll explain that to your smart face.

A copy of CO is 24 $. Do you think, I mean do you really think, my friends irl, gamers or not, will buy a copy of CO just like that, to play PERHAPS with me SOMETIMES ? Eventually ? I'm not in South Korea, my country isn't a giant computer where everybody is a geek.

And gaming is intended to make me see different things, I met knew people with such mods. Besides, I have friends for Battlefield, friends for CS, friends for GTA, but a tiny hardcore all english Arma II mod ? Dude, duuuuude, turn your brain on.

Edited by The_XXI
  • Like 1

No coordinates until I know you. And pretty much no coordinates at all, I know you, I think you're cool, I tell you where to go, I meet you.

Go skype : the_xxi.

Edited by The_XXI

Wtf? I will explain what the fuck. Why do you need a random stranger guy from forum if you can play with your own friends, the ones you know IRL. Explain that to me.. I am just mildly confused about your request for company.

Hmm, maybe because his friends aint nerds, which have a life beside gaming? Im sorry did i hurt you're feelings now ?! :'(((((((((((

Im in the boat with OP, go not a single RL friend that would find this game funny. Mainly because they dont play PC.. Its really funny how you get angry about it, that he is looking for people that already play dayz so they can play together .. LMAO :D "OMG HOW CAN HE THHHHHINK ABOUT DOOING THAT? ITS TOTALY INSANE ASKING PEOPLE THAT ARE ALREADY PLAYING A GAME THAT I PLAY, AND ASK THEM, DO YOU WANNA PLAY WITH ME?"

Man GTFO of that house, and go take a nap at the near by asylum,

My two cents woop woop

Edited by Rallepops
  • Like 4

Me and a friend of mine are two quite expirienced Dayz players looking to expand our company abit. Well mature and non-trollers. Been playing since march/april. We usually skype, unless TS is required (when skype is acting gay). If u would like to join up, or atleast give it a try add me. (nikita.rasmussen = skype name) :thumbsup: :beans:

• Like 1

Aw, shucks, my heart warms for you! I'm looking forward to reading how your serendipitous love story turns out! :wub: