Sign in to follow this  
NightFire661

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!

Send out the bloody patch already so I can see in front of me!

And will you tell those mother fucking zombies to shut the hell up. Hearing them go blarg blarg blarrrr for 3 hours straight is enough to make me wanna unload all my ammo into all I see!!!!

• Like 1

Uhm, QQ?

And try using the search function on here to find threads about fixing graphical issues. I don't get it anymore.

Nah, just bored. trying to find a damned Day server. Nothing but night at the moment.

I don't give a fuck about god, but can anyone tell me why some of the sounds the zeds made in earlier versions of the mod is no longer there? I recently saw a video from april or may where they had some different sound they made when aggroed.

I don't give a fuck about god, but can anyone tell me why some of the sounds the zeds made in earlier versions of the mod is no longer there? I recently saw a video from april or may where they had some different sound they made when aggroed.

I think it's still there just not as common.

Wow, gotta love being able to go underwater with a fracture.

I think it's still there just not as common.

Nah, I haven't heard it since I began playing. ~200 hours or so.

Nah, just bored. trying to find a damned Day server. Nothing but night at the moment.

Funny, I have been looking for night servers all the time, but only finding day time servers

I think a lot of the zombie sounds that came from other games have been removed. I know I heard some zombie noises from Thief: The Dark Project/Gold in a gameplay video but I've yet to hear them ingame.

Edited by TheLonelyFrog

I think a lot of the zombie sounds that came from other games have been removed. I know I heard some zombie noises from Thief: The Dark Project/Gold in a gameplay video but I've yet to hear them ingame.

You are right. I just saw a YT video with the old sounds and someone in the comments said they were from L4D, which I then realized was true.

I hope to hear some new sounds implemented soon, though. It's a huge part of the atmosphere. Current sounds of the zeds are really goofy.

Send out the bloody patch already so I can see in front of me!

And will you tell those mother fucking zombies to shut the hell up. Hearing them go blarg blarg blarrrr for 3 hours straight is enough to make me wanna unload all my ammo into all I see!!!!

What and where were you hiding for 3 hours?