herrjon

Just raided a Clan Camp

Just walking through the woods today and what do I find? A fully stocked what I can assume clan camp. They had them all in a circle, and after some careful scouting I moved in to loot.

I went from a Winchester and a Makarov, to a M4A1 CCO SD and a M9 SD with a DMR in the pack, with plenty of rounds for each. I assume these were the best guns they had at the camp going off what I could remember, but I don't know yet. Also got coyote back pack, NV goggles, rangefinder, gillie suit, and all the other toolbelt items.

I plan I going to Devi's Castle now, but then what? Head back south for hardcore PvP? What else is there to do once you have "everything"?

And to those complaining I stole from people, there was 8 tents in the circle, and more scattered around outside. They clearly have plenty of guns and men to recover a single set for one guy. It's their fault for not spreading their tents more, it was a large area of forest after all.

Edited by HerrJon
  • Like 1

i did something like that, but i killed the guy.

loot includes: the coyote backpack, AS50, gps, and a motorcycle. ;D feelsgoodman.jpg

steal all you want, only a moron would complain about people playing the game correctly

• Like 1

i also too have wondered... what do you do once you have everything. anyone??

Do anything.

You can act like a hero.

You can be a villain.

You can find vehicles

You can even fly a heli

You can search for camps.

You can even build a camp.

There's so much to do.

• Like 1

i also too have wondered... what do you do once you have everything. anyone??

Start searching for a Heli.

Once you have one of those, you never run out of things to do.

;)

what are the basics i need to start a camp. and where can i find tents and good places to hide

what are the basics i need to start a camp. and where can i find tents and good places to hide

i've found tents in the general store and the apartments in cherno before

They spawn in residential spawns and supermarkets, but only 1% chance in super market, and .28% chance.

As a good place to hide them, in the forest and away from anything, and if you can not directly in between cities. I found this one in forest between Bor, Kozlovka, and Drozhino, 200m from a deerstand, bad placement on their part.

Also, is there a trick to swap your gun in your bag without having to drop something on the ground? I don't want to lose either gun, but I don't want to get stuck in a close firefight with just my sniper rifle.

Don't head back south for "hardcore PvP", stay up north or gather a bunch of supplies and go live in the wildnerness away from all those who wish to steal your precious'

Also, is there a trick to swap your gun in your bag without having to drop something on the ground? I don't want to lose either gun, but I don't want to get stuck in a close firefight with just my sniper rifle.

You just open your pack and move the gun in there to your main inventory, it should swap them around automatically

Don't feel bad. That is the risk of setting up a camp. Just because you've never seen players in that area doesnt mean they dont venture through there. Ive been camp hunting for a little while and come across some with just basic survival stuff. Hopefully I can find a camp with good loot in it and then start my vehicle search.

The key is, you keep all your ammo in your main inv. So when you move you stuff nothing gets kicked out due to ammo. Always move from your back pack to your primary. So say you got an fnl in your back pack and a dmr in your prime. Have both sets of ammo in your main inv. Move the fnl to your primary because if you move the dmr to the pack it might disappear.

but when you move the weapon from your primary to your pacjk it also moves the ammo . you just need to ensure that you move from pack to Main and ensure there is enough room for the weapon (10 Slots) and also one for each of the ammo if there is not enough room you will loose it

I say good for you - I found a camp and stole recently too - it's part of the game. I am also a player that has been killed many times by people that did not even loot my body. So now I shoot on site unfortunately.

Luckily though I have not had to yet; so I am only a theif at the moment not a bandit :)

I am in a similar position on what to do next - I am thinking about searching for some vehicles or heli sites and then hitting the castles for a laf ;)

Good luck with the travels

Random question... is there a trick to setting up a tent? I see tents set up under tree's on top of mountains or sometimes just in the middle of the road. When I try to set up a tent it tells me...

Tent can not be deployed here. The land must be flat and free of objects (or words very similar to that)

Don't head back south for "hardcore PvP", stay up north or gather a bunch of supplies and go live in the wildnerness away from all those who wish to steal your precious'

I'm actually doing that

I just gather supplies and search for vehicles but I hardly run into other survivors, so I'm getting kinda lonely

Random question... is there a trick to setting up a tent? I see tents set up under tree's on top of mountains or sometimes just in the middle of the road. When I try to set up a tent it tells me...

Tent can not be deployed here. The land must be flat and free of objects (or words very similar to that)

There are nice youtube vies on how to pitch a tent....very useful

GL&HF

GL&HF

Open your pack and try to deploy the tent. It will give you that message, move slightly without closing your inventory and try to set it up again. Keep doing that till it works :D

• Like 1

The key is, you keep all your ammo in your main inv. So when you move you stuff nothing gets kicked out due to ammo. Always move from your back pack to your primary. So say you got an fnl in your back pack and a dmr in your prime. Have both sets of ammo in your main inv. Move the fnl to your primary because if you move the dmr to the pack it might disappear.

The ammo switches automatically too, have swapped between m107 and AKM many times and no any problems.