Zoop

South Africa server

Hi, I run the South Africa server, country code ZA1. Any issues, complaints or questions can be directed to me here.

It's currently the only South African server available, so I'm just posting this up here for in case any stray South Africans have yet to see one of the multiple ZA server threads on our local gaming forums.

Im new to this thing, how do I join the ZA game and is up to date with 1.7.1?

Im new to this thing, how do I join the ZA game and is up to date with 1.7.1?

HI, also new to all this, been waiting the whole weekend to see if a reply came to Apocalypse's post, but been nothing so far. If you can please help with what all is needed to join ZA server, coz i cant get on. thanks in advance.

Hi' date=' I run the South Africa server, country code ZA1. Any issues, complaints or questions can be directed to me here.

It's currently the only South African server available, so I'm just posting this up here for in case any stray South Africans have yet to see one of the multiple ZA server threads on our local gaming forums.

[/quote']

Cool :) Day Z truly is going global :) Good luck with the server!

HI' date=' also new to all this, been waiting the whole weekend to see if a reply came to Apocalypse's post, but been nothing so far. If you can please help with what all is needed to join ZA server, coz i cant get on. thanks in advance.

[/quote']

Are you sure you're running the latest beta? You currently can't join the server without the beta.

I've been a bit swamped with exams lately, and I'm writing my last one tomorrow, but you can go to the server's dedicated thread on the NAG forums here

http://www.nag.co.za/forums/showthread.php?18385-The-Official-NAG-DayZ-Server-Thread&p=388458#post388458

and someone should be able to answer any queries you might have. Apocalypse also joined the forums there a few days ago and he's been playing on the server since then.