josuna123

"You have been kicked"

Steam made me update my ARMA 2 CO and now its broken. Every time I try to join any server, I get kicked out instantly. It seems like Battleye is trying to update itself but fails in doing so. I've tried reinstalling Battleye, but I get a missing string error. Has anyone figured out whats going on? I've seen topics on this, but no solutions. Note, I have also tried laucnhing from SixUpdater. As far as I know I'm on the newest beta.

All I did was wait, it works fine for me now. Although you might want to try these:

Right click ArmA2 in your Steam Library, go down to properties, Local Files, Verify Integrity of game Cache and do the same with the ArmA2 Operation Arrowhead.

Then go into your steam folder, Steam apps, Common, ArmA2 and BattlEye. Delete the first two (BeClient and BEServer) then go to this website and save the two top links into that same folder (BattlEye) ------> http://www.battleye.com/download.html

Then go into Operation OA, Expansion, BattlEye and do the same thing. It should then work.

If this doesn't work, then follow a few other threads and see where that takes you. Good Luck!

Hey bro, ive had this issue and i did the following to fix it.

Validate the integrity of both ArmA2 and ArmA2 OA in Steam (Right click, Properties and you should find validate integrity around there somewhere)

After you have done that, you need to right click ArmA2 OA in Steam and launch as combined operations, once the game is up you simply exit it again.

Now you should be able to join any server from the Six Launcher.

If the problem persists, ill try to help you some more.

Good luck,

Dannyboy

Thanks guys! I should have remembered to do that when Steam updated, I'm such a noob.