Island_Man

DE7 Huge Camp on Skalisty Island! Raid/Destroy it! (pics inside)

The saying is "dog eat dog" world but I guess "doggy dog" could work because of Snoop.

The Dog Pound rocks the party, all night long.....

The little plumb that got banned was banned for combat logging, the only reason anyone will get banned from DE7 by a admin. check how long the servers been runing and the amount of actual bans....hardly any. this wee guy and his mate killed one of mine and obviously would try and jump in the chopper so i just waited, even said to my mate bet these wee guys combat log and sure enough they didnt disapoint. if youd like to appolagise for your combat logging and promise that you have learned from this ill unban you no problem.

The duping on most server is bad i guess, the past 5 nights we have been going round all our old camps and any random tent/bases we can find and saving them all empty with only wood in them to try and improve the gameplay on our server for everyone. alot of players just coming getting geared then laying in the hills shooting newspawns with as50s all day. that fucking island lol, what can i say...NUKE IT! we had been planning going out there to clear the tents as we are aware of all the server hoppers gearing at it and knew it would be dangerous so we waited till like 5-6am too do it, after the shit with weeplum ill be honest i did lock the server for about 30mins while we finished clearing the island tents just to get it out the way. now if for that i get my admin right taken away by the guy that owns the server then ill live with it.

as for the restarts every 4 hours, seems to help alot tbh sometimes loading ca be slow etc, after a restart load times are always nice and fast. you get a 10min warning, 5min warning and then a 1min warning, plenty off time to get safe and save your stuff.

lastly anyone coming too DE7 is more than welcome but do us a favour if you find tents with gear in em...take it all dump on the floor or w/e and save it with some wood in it.

Edited by BloodSco
  • Like 1

and please excuse my crap spelling and missing n's, damn keyboard ;)

Edited by BloodSco

and please excuse my crap spelling and missing n's, damn keyboard ;)

That's what the edit function is for.

• Like 1

The little plumb that got banned was banned for combat logging, the only reason anyone will get banned from DE7 by a admin. check how long the servers been runing and the amount of actual bans....hardly any. this wee guy and his mate killed one of mine and obviously would try and jump in the chopper so i just waited, even said to my mate bet these wee guys combat log and sure enough they didnt disapoint. if youd like to appolagise for your combat logging and promise that you have learned from this ill unban you no problem.

The duping on most server is bad i guess, the past 5 nights we have been going round all our old camps and any random tent/bases we can find and saving them all empty with only wood in them to try and improve the gameplay on our server for everyone. alot of players just coming getting geared then laying in the hills shooting newspawns with as50s all day. that fucking island lol, what can i say...NUKE IT! we had been planning going out there to clear the tents as we are aware of all the server hoppers gearing at it and knew it would be dangerous so we waited till like 5-6am too do it, after the shit with weeplum ill be honest i did lock the server for about 30mins while we finished clearing the island tents just to get it out the way. now if for that i get my admin right taken away by the guy that owns the server then ill live with it.

as for the restarts every 4 hours, seems to help alot tbh sometimes loading ca be slow etc, after a restart load times are always nice and fast. you get a 10min warning, 5min warning and then a 1min warning, plenty off time to get safe and save your stuff.

lastly anyone coming too DE7 is more than welcome but do us a favour if you find tents with gear in em...take it all dump on the floor or w/e and save it with some wood in it.

I'm glad you realise that the island is bad for your server. There is just so much gear in such an obvious place that it enables new spawns and server hoppers to gear up to the maximum level in 5mins.

Rocket needs to remove tents until fixed I think. They either delete all of your stuff or enable you to dupe everything. A total tent wipe plus a fix would be amazing.

Edited by Island_Man

I'm glad you realise that the island is bad for your server. There is just so much gear in such an obvious place that it enables new spawns and server hoppers to gear up to the maximum level in 5mins.

Rocket needs to remove tents until fixed I think. They either delete all of your stuff or enable you to dupe everything. A total tent wipe plus a fix would be amazing.

yeah been saying for about 2 weeks now we need a full wipe or all the tents done atleast but yeah we still in alpha so im sure its gunna happen soon :) Edited by BloodSco

That's what the edit function is for.

and this is why i tend not to spend my dayz on the forums, mate if you wanna mark me out of 100 for my spelling thats fine. ill go shoot some stuff and come back later, see how badly i failed my exam :(
  • Like 1

heres the issue, you are a little punk who got smoked trying to steal from their camp instead of just simply befriending them im sure. Take this garbage off the forums...and please uninstall this game.

heres the issue, you are a little punk who got smoked trying to steal from their camp instead of just simply befriending them im sure. Take this garbage off the forums...and please uninstall this game.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

and this is why i tend not to spend my dayz on the forums, mate if you wanna mark me out of 100 for my spelling thats fine. ill go shoot some stuff and come back later, see how badly i failed my exam :(

Was just trying to help. There was no hostility in my post. You double posted an apology for your spelling, so I thought I might point it out. Chillax.

• Like 1

Of all things people dupe, why not sandbags and other creative tools to help build something actually creative? People just dupe the lame stuff like high-end military equipment. How does that make the game more interesting?

Everyone complains about the lack of tools to do stuff in this sandbox but can't seem to take their eyes off of the gear. It's all about the gear. Dupe tools instead. Build a big ass fort and people would stop objecting to the duping as much.

This is what Rocket means when he says we should make our own rules and police the world with our own creative minds. He must be sighing at the mindless obsession for the gear.

If we want to make the game fun, we have to do the right things.

1. Set up a couple of tents.

2. Dupe nothing but toolboxes, entrenching tools, sandbags, wire and tank traps.

3. Build a big fucking structure.

4. Organize a community to maintain order and structure within the 'facility'.

5. Take strike teams out to travel and explore.

6. Collect and repair vehicles.

7. Collect supplies, tools and everything else needed and avoid duping that shit.

8. ????

9. Enjoy a unique, player-driven experience in this sandbox.

Edit: Not that I wanna promote duping, but who's gonna stop players from doing what they are already doing anyway? Duping sandbags for example could even result in something good; like Rocket taking note of what adds to the game (provided he didn't expect it). Sandbags are way too rare in my experience. I have yet to loot a single one in over 200h gameplay.

Edited by Athrins

Of all things people dupe, why not sandbags and other creative tools to help build something actually creative? People just dupe the lame stuff like high-end military equipment. How does that make the game more interesting?

And then after a full day of building a sweet structure, a hacker logs on and puts 12 satchels in it.

My group had a heli and several vehicles in a camp, and someone logged in, teleported straight to the heli, and then tried to do a loop. At the top of the loop, he jumped out and nose-dived the chopper into our camp, blowing up everything in it.

While that's "funny," I suppose, it really sucks that hours and days of legitimate effort can be undone by one jackass who thinks it's hilarious to ruin other people's play.

I'm getting apathetic about trying to make anything even semi-permanent since idiot script kiddies can just undo everything at the drop of a hat. It seems like having a vehicle makes your camp more of a target for hackers than anything else.

I haven't died to a legitimate player in weeks; it's either been invisible hackers with satchels or accidentally getting shot by a teammate.

we built 2 big badass bases too defend and let guys attack, gets boring. atm playing as a nomad just empying tents and the odd bit of pvp.

the only problems we had with the bases was server hoppers and combat loggers, lucky no hackers. we even made new firends out of the bases lol. had guys just splashing against the walls all day and admired their determination so let them join our group.

Was just trying to help. There was no hostility in my post. You double posted an apology for your spelling, so I thought I might point it out. Chillax.

ok sorry for being touchy and a bit lazy ;) Edited by BloodSco

The place is full of people running around with sniper rifles and ghillie suits. I was checking it out and I saw about 5 guys there with all that stuff and they didn't even try to kill me.

I managed to stay alive for 5 minutes until some dumbass decided to kill me.

AHAHAHAHA

I was in mid air flight with your chopper why the fuck would I alt+f4 ? you silly mong. Admins can gladly check my account too see if I logged out before I died.

"server was locked for 30 minutes" You had the server locked from when i got kicked and banned until at least 7am, 4:30am to 7am is 30 minutes? LOL. Scrubby admin duping items and got caught so you banned us. Dont really give a fuck what you say mate, already reported this server and so has my clan, gg.

DE7 = Admins duping items and banning people who kill them.

• Like 1

ill be honest i did lock the server for about 30mins while we finished clearing the island tents just to get it out the way. now if for that i get my admin right taken away by the guy that owns the server then ill live with it.

I'll be honest, you're completely full of shit.

The first post noting that the server was locked in this thread was posted at 12:21AM. I noticed it and made a post at 1:56AM. Checked again at 2:49AM and it was still locked with two players online.

Checked finally before I went to bed near 4AM and it was still locked up tight.

"About 30 minutes" my ass.

You're a shameless, cheating git and precisely what's wrong with the current state of DayZ server administration. You shouldn't just lose your rights as an admin your server should lose access to the hive.

I love how you try to take the high road about trying to "provide a better play experience" or whatever. Dupe a ridiculous amount of tents and gear and then when threatened, ban the player attacking you and immediately lock the server to empty your tents "just to get it out of the way" like what the fuck is that even supposed to mean? Just a total convenient coincidence that your clean-up efforts happened to precisely coincide with this thread being posted?

Uh huh. Right. You're just looking out for us, right? I suppose we should be thanking you or something? R.i.d.i.c.u.l.o.u.s.

Edited by ZedsDeadBaby
  • Like 3

So, where can I see proof of how many bans the admin to the server have...or apparently, haven't done?

Where can I see proof that you banned him from combat logging, and not because of this thread?

Where can I see proof that you lock the server to take the gear away so it doesn't get stolen because of this thread? OH WAIT, you admitted to doing just that.

Sounds legit.

I'll be honest, you're completely full of shit.

The first post noting that the server was locked in this thread was posted at 12:21AM. I noticed it and made a post at 1:56AM. Checked again at 2:49AM and it was still locked with two players online.

Checked finally before I went to bed near 4AM and it was still locked up tight.

"About 30 minutes" my ass.

You're a shameless, cheating git and precisely what's wrong with the current state of DayZ server administration. You shouldn't just lose your rights as an admin your server should lose access to the hive.

I love how you try to take the high road about trying to "provide a better play experience" or whatever. Dupe a ridiculous amount of tents and gear and then when threatened lock the server to "clean them up for technical reasons." Uh huh. You're just looking out for us, right? I suppose we should be thanking you or something?

Quoted For Truth

Pocket4s

Decapitator (currently reading this thread)

& Blood the admin

Confirmed for at least duping items, not sure about actual cheats because the retard couldnt even see me @ night time and he was the one with nightvision and a ghillie. Each tent containing around 2 nvg's & rangefinders each, not to mention thermal weapons. I guess they could stand losing all that since we didnt get kicked straight away...Once I set foot inside that chopper we got fired upon but I got it into the air before it got blown to shreds (noobs cant hit a helicopter taking off) then kicked and banned and server locked ( for 30 mins lololololol)

Edited by iPlumbum

we built 2 big badass bases too defend and let guys attack, gets boring. atm playing as a nomad just empying tents and the odd bit of pvp.

the only problems we had with the bases was server hoppers and combat loggers, lucky no hackers. we even made new firends out of the bases lol. had guys just splashing against the walls all day and admired their determination so let them join our group.

Yeah, lucky that server had no hackers!

Oh you guys ;D

Cheating, hacking, duping, exploiting, it's all the same fucking thing.

A phrase I say VERY rarely due to the childish nature, but here I think it's appropriate

LEARN TO PLAY.

• Like 1

If youre mistaking combat logging for you abusing your power/server, then yeah we combat logged. You kicked plum after blowing the heli he was trying to get away in, then locked the server whilst I was lying on the floor unconscious from your shot. You killed me after I regained consciousness. I then logged off and went to bed because it was about 4:40am.. Believe me, I dont care enough for WEE little cunts like you to even want to combat log and risk getting banned.

64FKF.jpg

Pulled this from gametracker for that server for yesterday/this mornings stats. You can see the rapid decline around 12:30 am (when in this thread the server is reported for being locked). Me and my friend arrived in that server around 4:30am afaik, The steady line with 5 of us in the server. This is when you can see another slight decline (when we get kicked). Blood"admin" claims the server to be locked for 30 minutes, Yet. Your meaning too tell us not another single player joins that server for another 2 hours 30 mins yet you can see the server fluctuating all the time before that? LOL. This server is run by cheaters and everyone should report this if you dont want DayZ servers ran by infants.

Oh, One last thing. You and your friends score's look abit off mate compared to the rest of the server. May want to keep a closer eye on that.

4QmBj.jpg

• Like 1

I went back to this server to check the status of the Island. I instantly got sniped at Cap Golova (well it's just doggy dog isn't it?).

So I managed to respawn and make my way to the island. Most tents I found had no weapons or toolbelt items. I did find some tents that still had SVD snipers, silenced M4a1, NVG and GPS.

There is even more tents than I originally thought though. Literally the entire island is covered in them.

Are you loosing your mind?

Fuck me! Can someone actually be THAT stupid?! I mean really, is it possible?!

How many people do you need to tell you that it IS Dog eat dog world?! Hell, someone even provided you with facts. I was going to reply with the same thing until I saw that post and thought you'd be smart enough to take your loss and quietly slink away, obviously not.

Also, loosing? Not losing but loosing their mind? Yes, we should trust you completely on a matter of grammar.