Sign in to follow this  
Luke4202

Wierd occurance

Ok, so I hike way out to the middle of nowhere on top of a mountain to place this tent. I'm trying to place it (which requires about a million tries because it has to be on flat ground) and all the sudden, I hear someone over the mic. I turn around and he's pointing a silenced M4 at my head. He says "yo dude get in the car" several times and jumps in a working car that he had parked a few feet back. Again, that's a car he drove through thick forest up a mountain. I try to talk to him, but he only further urges me to get in the car. So, I logged out. I do wonder what that was all about though. I figured the only way he could have found me and driven that car right to me was through a hack, what do you think?

I'm not really sure, but I think my real life reflexes to resist a guy who says "dude get in the car" kicked in.

I would have gone, you never know he might have had candy. :P

• Like 1

Damn it he was an adventurer and you robbed yourself of a great DayZ memory. Seriously the disconnecting is that bad? You sadden me...hell he didn't kill you, he offered you a ride and you left out of fear? Clearly he wasn't after your goodies.

Damn it he was an adventurer and you robbed yourself of a great DayZ memory. Seriously the disconnecting is that bad? You sadden me...hell he didn't kill you, he offered you a ride and you left out of fear? Clearly he wasn't after your goodies.

Just your soul....

Bro u missed a sweat adventure

• Like 1

I like to think that if he got in the car, he'd be taken to a magical place with unicorns and rainbows as far as the eye can see.

• Like 1

I like to think that if he got in the car, he'd be taken to a magical place with unicorns and rainbows as far as the eye can see.

God i can see it now, instead of the ThunderDome you get the GLITTERDOME!

All players in the server transported into a hacker made petting zoo in Elektro.

Edited by Never

Haha, lots of good stuff here. Placing the tent was the last thing I was going to do before logging, so I didn't have time to jump in.

Ok, so I hike way out to the middle of nowhere on top of a mountain to place this tent. I'm trying to place it (which requires about a million tries because it has to be on flat ground) and all the sudden, I hear someone over the mic. I turn around and he's pointing a silenced M4 at my head. He says "yo dude get in the car" several times and jumps in a working car that he had parked a few feet back. Again, that's a car he drove through thick forest up a mountain. I try to talk to him, but he only further urges me to get in the car. So, I logged out. I do wonder what that was all about though. I figured the only way he could have found me and driven that car right to me was through a hack, what do you think?

I'm not really sure, but I think my real life reflexes to resist a guy who says "dude get in the car" kicked in.

Wow, you suck! :) All I can think of is how much better this story would be if you just got in...