Okay, let me tell you a history, i was so happy because i found my first ghillie suit, i've been DAYS searching for it and i started to cry from happiness when i found it.

Okay, nothing unusual, right, but then, at 7000 blood(Due to a hacker that teleported everyone to the hell and started shooting, i had luck that i ALT+F4 before he could do anything, then i changed to this server), the infected THE FLASH came to me and i started to bleed, and thats how i discovered that i had NO bandages, and right when i was leaving elektro, getting close to the forest.

Then, i get into the supermarket real fast, and another zombie sees me from THE HELL(even running a common zombie wouldn't see me, so we have a EAGLE zombie and a The Flash zombie. So i find a bandage when i was at 1000 health, but i have no time because the eagle eye zombie saw me from the hell and came to punch my face. So i just let him kill me and then run back and get my things.

But then i figure out that i spawned in OTMEL, and i don't know where should i swim, because its a friggin island.

And last but not least, GUESS WHAT? My game crashed. It just close. And i have no idea about what server i was.

Btw if you want to rage at me because ''You are a cry baby, blablabla angry face angry face'' or ''Play in a team, stupid forever alone''

I want to say that i have NO friends that got dayz. So im FORCED to play alone, and since my english is bad, it gets hard to understand americans that use Headsets...

Well, i hope you understand the reason that i posted this topic, if not, i got to say that OR remove spawns at islands, OR add something to them, because islands have NOTHING, i say NOTHING, but houses that you are unable to enter.

Edited by Rocketguy

I'm also not good in english as I would like to, but you should try to communicate, you can learn easier with talking then just waitting till' any of your friends get dayz or you find one in game that shoot you after few hours/days. Advice: Look for clans, check this forum, you can easily find a group of ppl searching for more members ;)

• Like 1

I'm also not good in english as I would like to, but you should try to communicate, you can learn easier with talking then just waitting till' any of your friends get dayz or you find one in game that shoot you after few hours/days. Advice: Look for clans, check this forum, you can easily find a group of ppl searching for more members ;)

Thanks for the tip ;)

BEANS FOR FREE!! :P

You're welcome. Hope you enjoy ur stay in Chernarus ;)

@Edit:

Keep posting if you have any questions you would like to get answer on it.

Edited by WavezZ

You're welcome. Hope you enjoy ur stay in Chernarus ;)

@Edit:

Keep posting if you have any questions you would like to get answer on it.

:D