despair (DayZ)

Lol u do know why there are so many hackers right?

its cause this game sucks. it gets stale and boring fast. only thing left to do is troll kids and hack, and even that will get old.

if this game actually had replay value and wasnt broken you wouldnt see half as many hackers.

Your negative attitude only perpetuates one reason for hacking. If you really hate the game then leave. Being negative will not solve or help the hacking issue in totality. I think there are TONS of players on these forums that would argue with you that they do not find the game stale and enjoy what this mod has to offer. Replay value? You sound like a novice. A game can only have a replay value if it has an ending, thus you would enjoy the experience so much you would want to play it again. This game has no ending n00bsauce, therefore it has no replay value; it has a play value. Furthermore, this game doesn't force us to grind or level up. If survival is an issue for you or is not your thing, hit the road monkey tits, theres nothing left for you here.

Edited by Faceman Peck

I love the way these clowns (the OP) take the time to tell us they dont like the game.

We dont care.

The door is, i believe, thataway -------------------------->

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------> yep its that way.. i checked...