Sign in to follow this  
vier0hr

ThunderDome fuck you!!!

SO I was playing and got killed by a Ghoster/Hacker don't know which but caught the whole thing recorded for later. Walked from Cherno all the way up the coast to Berizeno and climb a deerstand. Get teleported to Thunderdome? and it says to fight to the death and I see other players running around. I moined game imediately and closed down (I don't ever do this but did because I don't wana loose shit or even be near these damn hackers. Now get stuck at loading or waiting for char load everytime look for game regardless of server.

Server with issue Us 70 hosted by bush wookies

Ya I died and my game is no longer working as well. Fucking great I found a ghille suit right away and lost it to fuckjing hackers.

Edited by Viper0hr

I don't wana loose shit

An attitude you will most certainly have to change if you're ever going to enjoy DayZ.

Hackers or not, "losing shit" is pretty much the primary mechanic in the game. Shit is just shit. That's why we call it shit.

Enjoy the experiences.

Personally I'm kind of looking forward to my first thunderdome.

An attitude you will most certainly have to change if you're ever going to enjoy DayZ.

Hackers or not, "losing shit" is pretty much the primary mechanic in the game. Shit is just shit. That's why we call it shit.

Enjoy the experiences.

Just shut up please..

• Like 1

Agree with the just shut up please. I have no problem loosing things. I told my friends after gewting Ghost killed it's whatever I can get it back, even though I was full loaded. The point is I did not want to loose my newly aguired ghilee suit and 1866 to hackers or scripter that's bullshit. I now have to start in kamenka when my friends and me where in NE area and I had already walked all the way back...It's shitty

Just shut up please..

I see you're new here.

I have no problem loosing things.

The point is I did not want to loose my newly aguired ghilee suit and 1866

:P

Edited by ZedsDeadBaby

Agree with the just shut up please.

No problem Sir!

People like ZedsDeadBaby spend half there day writing meaningless posts.

Pathetic.

Enjoy the experiences.

You see, your stuff is shit but my shit is stuff

http://dayzmod.com/f...s-endgame-dayz/

Edited by tickle_me_jesus

I don't wana loose shit

i hear ya man none of us want a loose shit, but at the end of the day there is only so much rocket and the folks at dayz can do with a mod. lots of these problems exist in ARMAII, lets just hope bohemia takes notice of how many people are buying their game for dayZ, and issues a patch to get rid of script injection w/ HxD or CheatEngine

the vast majority of these so called hackers are total noobs who copy and paste tutorial data and scripts.

Edited by -Evo