Sign in to follow this  
SandMan20

C130J Crash Sites

23 members have voted

1. 1. C130J Crash Site?

• Yes!
    • No
    • I don't care

I was in the editor and noticed in wrecks there is a C130J wreck, so I decided to see what it looks like. It's pretty awesome, you can walk around inside the passanger compartment and it is pretty big. I know finding Heuy cash sites are always exciting, well just imagine finding one of these! It should have tons of food, water, and medical supplies because thats what the C130s generally transport. I think it'd be pretty awesome to get this crash site into the game at some point.

2012-07-31_00005.jpg

2012-07-31_00004.jpg

2012-07-31_00002.jpg

2012-07-31_00003.jpg

2012-07-31_00001.jpg

So what do you think?

• Like 5

would be cool if it was super rare maybe only 1 or 2 per server that has the best loot and is in hard to find areas such as top of mountains.

Looks pretty intact for a wreck..

But sure, why not..

Yeah I know, I was kinda hoping it would have a wing broke off or something like that

Why don't they implement 'radio' into the game so it plays a role in 'discovering' events when they occur?

Randomly spawned heli crash sites don't have to be pre-spawned, and can 'spawn' at a area where no players are at, but gives 'radio' signal events before it did happen.

Like, "SOS" radio signals where you can hear people shouting for help, only to hear gunshots and people screaming as they get torn apart.

To keep it unique, you would need about 6-8 possible 'conversation' to occur with the radio so each helicopter crash will seem different. But at some point players will think "Why the heck is there so many helicopter crashes? Are they really THAT bad at flying?"...

But you could have multiple reasoning for this...

One could be that bandits 'shot' down a helicopter with gunfire.

One could be that a helicopter used by survivors landed somewhere to loot, but was engaged by bandits (might spawn fully functional helicopter?).

One could be that someone is calling a chopper for rescue, it arrives but gets overwhelmed by zombies.

Etc. It's up to the modder's imagination.

Edited by dra6o0n
  • Like 2

Nice one. It should spawn more like food, medicaments and maybe clothing. It looks more like transport plane, so it shouldnt have any kind of weapons or magazines in it.