Meak

BEHOLD! The *possible way to save this game from QQ!

This game has many variations of QQ's. The most obvious are the guys that HATE BANDITS THEY RUIN EVERYTHING! Anybody who cries about hackers... you're an idiot. It's life, in alpha, and devs are aware... so please, please, please understand nobody cares about your ak74 and alice pack...

But back to the topic, the people constantly complaining about getting killed by bandits, and how it's ruined the game....

The solution? Well, it's something that Rocket has already said he wanted to impliment, just with SLIGHT variations.

I'm a bandit. I log on, I get gear, GOOD gear (not fucking DMR's and a toolbox), it takes me a day at least (unless I'm lucky) and then I kill people. But guess what... I have 3 other guys with me. We have a schedule. We have a base. We know each other, and trust each other.

You know what all you crybaby bitches are missing? FRIENDS! So... let's help you get them.

WHEN this game goes standalone, what do you nerds think about adding a queue feature. When you join a server, you can opt to queue for group (Rocket has already said many times he is interested in grouping. Group spawning, Group chat....)

Anyways, you queue up to join the server with a party. FF on with the guys, no more than 3 (could overpower a server). You guys can move together.... have fun, protect each other. Do all the things you would do if you had anybody IRL that liked you! I honestly think this would solve a lot of the crying. Lets face it.... if you crybabies got ahold of a really good weapon, and knew how to shoot it, EVENTUALLY, once you realized there's more to the map than cherno/elektro/stary... EVENTUALLY you'd shoot a guy.... for no reason.

One time I was playing, I decided to be a bad ass. I was a noob, thought I was hot shit, I had a kobra. I saw two guys in elektro being chased by zombies. BOOM one zombie clips a guy and he does that bad ass barrel roll to the ground, he's passed out, and his friend only has a hatchet. I say on dirC

"Guys, I'm friendly, and I'm here to save the FUCKING day!"

I start popping off zeds left and right, burned a couple clips like an idiot (but hey I was a bad back then) and bandage the passed out guys wounds. The other guy with the hatchet is freaking the fuck out over dirC

"Dude, you're the fucking coolest guy I've ever seen in this game! Thank you so much"

"No problem..." I slyly reply as I put on my shades and light my smoke. I literally DRAGGED the unconcious into the church, closed the door, and spit some fucking truth their way...

"Listen noobs, I'm going to the hospital. Tell your boy over vent/skype I'll be back in 3 with epi. I'll get blood bags too, have you fuckers up and running in no time. We can cruid together and run this bitch, or go our seperate ways, but let's keep it civil... DONT open the door for anybody, I'll yell the PW when I'm close, that means I'm coming in.... PW is mac and cheese.

...if I'm not back in 5 minutes.... REMEMBER MEEEEEEeeeee........"

My voice fades away as I sprint towards the hospital. I shoot out the windows, get all the goods, and in record time I'm back at the church.

"MAC AND CHEESE MOTHER FUCKERS!!" I run inside, close the door behind me, and I'm feeling good. I saved a life today. I actually contributed to the game in a positive manor! These guys know now there are good people out there~!

The dude is still passed out, and hatchet man's praising me...

"Meak, you're the shit dude. Thanks for helping us. That's so bad ass"

"I gotchu nigga!"

I go hit the guy up with a blood bag, and as I'm sticking him with the epi pen, hatchet fuck yells "HAHA FUCK YOU!" and starts going away at my back. I couldn't react, I NEVER alt+f4, all I could do was cry out in embarrassment... "dude.... why....... WHY?????"

But guess what? I know why.... because he had a friend. If he was alone, NEVER. He would have probably just ran. But because he had a friend to make laugh, share an experience with, and a bunch of loot they probably thought at the time was good.... they went for it, and probably had it planned all along.

I was pissed, vowed never to do that again, and learned right then and there, THAT isn't a part of the game. So oh well... I can't be a fucking superhero in DayZ. WHAT A BAD GAME!

No... it's just that in this particular game, if I want to be a super hero, I have to clutch out that shot to save a buddies life. I have to risk everything just to grab those clips off the crash site. I have to mule NWAF for the last friend to get RF or NVgogs. It's just a different kind of hero.

Bottom line, with a FF queue, you no friender's can have the same experiences I have with my friends. When one dies, I know another will kill whoever killed me, and hold my shit until I get back. Playing alone is too scary, and not really worth it if you're trying to gear up.

Think outside the box. I would never say "Halo is such a shitty game because you can't build up an army and attack the opposition" or "Gosh, I really wish Skyrim was actually good. I mean, you can't even kill Heroic Rag or use an AK!"

It's not in the cards boys. So play with friends.

TL:DR get friends.

• Like 3

I completely retract my statement because I was an arse who did not read beyond the first paragraph.

Shame on me.

Edited by Max Planck
  • Like 2

The Queue is only a good idea for newly spawning people, not for just joining a server. If i am playing with a friend or solo, I want to log in where I logged out. That is how it currently is and that is how it should stay. Would it be nice to see a lobby where you could see who was waiting and spawn in with them. Sure. But that opens the door for bandits to sneak into groups, help them loot, and kill them all. The "problem" would still exist.

Granted, I do not complain about anyone's play style whether they be a friendly survivor or bandit. The game is made to be an open play model so you can play in whatever way suits you.

He's actually right. I'm willing to take just about anything that stops these threads begging Rocket to stop people from PVPing because they died and lost their winchester.

Though if it keeps up, i'm just going to have to learn to drink deeply of their tears.

Playing alone is too scary, and not really worth it if you're trying to gear up.

well, there´s a grain of truth in this...

Ignorance in relation to script injecting is starting to get under my skin.

In fact, I got banned for two days for screaming at a moron over it.

Blah blah blah, all you had to do was "Get friends and stop whining" and that'll be enough for your post.

Maybe I'm just in an exceptionally good mood today, but I really didnt see the OP as a QQ.

Guest cRy

Ah yes, the QQ is strong in most that are lonely.

I have a large group to play with. I am an asshole. I guess they should try harder and either be more personable so someone takes them under their wing (feels bad for them) or they get better at the game and get invited to a team.

Either way, we know the QQers are hapless losers who couldn't hit the side of a barn with a double barrel. Which, results in QQ, followed by (minority) hacking cause it is justified in their virgin minds.

Only virgins hack. Just sayin.

i started reading it but it was just too long. you need to get your point across in fewer sentences.

sounds like another thread complaining about threads that complain.

Maybe I'm just in an exceptionally good mood today, but I really didnt see the OP as a QQ.

Shit, you are right. I didn't notice because I didn't get past the first paragraph.

Sorry OP, I actually enjoyed your post when I got around to reading it.

DayZ is one game I don't care to play with friends. I enjoy the added "scariness" of playing alone. That and the game is geared towards lone survivor types. I don't think dying, respawning and running for 20mins to a friend guarding your corpse would add anything of value to my DayZ experience. I'll team up with people, but only inside the game world.

To each to their own.