deren93@hotmail.com

[GIVEAWAY] NVGs/Rangefinders/Coyote/M107/M4A1 CCO SD/L85/Mountain Dew {KHAOS GAMING TEAMSPEAK}

176 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your desired giveaway bundle courtesy of KHOAS GAMING TEAMSPEAK!

• Bundle One: 2x NVG, 1x M4A1 CCO SD + ammo, 1x L85-AWS + ammo
    • Bundle Two: 1x NVG, 1x M107 + ammo, 1x Rangefinders, 1x Coyote Backpack, 1x Mountain Dew
    • Bundle Three: 1x NVG, 1x Ghillie, 1x M107 + ammo, 1x Rangefinder

Lot of that is too much to carry. 3 NVG's would be nice though.

I guess if I had to pick though it would be bundle 3.

Edited by whitetigerofmichigan

It's not too much to carry - you can keep second guns and extra equipment in your backpack. I personally always carry three guns (AS50/M107, M4A1 CCO SD and an L85)!!! It's a bit clunky but you get used to it.

Aaaand, keep voting guys, I really want to get this done! I also realised i have a camp on another server with a handful of GPS's, so that can be an option too!

109 votes - so close yet so far. Keep it going guys! I'm also considering doing single item flash-giveaways - it all depends on the popularity of this post and the activity of the TeamSpeak!

As for a nice combination I would like would just be the pack and the suit lol. but number 3 is nice I guess. I have yet to find a suit, but have found 2 of the packs before

well i would rather 1xNVG, 1xM4A1 CCO SD, 1xRangefinder but bundle one seems the best to me

Cheers!

UPDATE

IF WE GET 100+ unique commenters, 3 GPS's will be given to runners up, plus one to the main winner!

Doc you planning on giving everything away?? Will we have to start from scratch lolsor...

Well I guess its up now.. GOOD luck guys

Doc you planning on giving everything away?? Will we have to start from scratch lolsor...

Well I guess its up now.. GOOD luck guys

No point letting items rot at camp whilst waiting for it to be raided!

I would say any of the combinations including NVGs should have the M107 swapped with a DMR. No reason to really have NVGs and and Gun you cannot use them with in a combo.

Good Combo would be L85, NVG, DMR, Ghillie.

So where is this camp you speak of :P

I even get lost trying to go to it hehe! Don't worry, even if it's raided there are enough fully geared people to scavenge the items ;)

L85A2 takes it.

Yep, the gun is beastly. I don't actually recall ever shooting it, but it's very useful for scouting areas for people!

I would say any of the combinations including NVGs should have the M107 swapped with a DMR. No reason to really have NVGs and and Gun you cannot use them with in a combo.

Good Combo would be L85, NVG, DMR, Ghillie.

Personally, I'd still prefer the AS50/M107. There is usually enough ambient light that after 20 seconds of waiting your eyes will adjust and you can make out faint objects even at great distances. I usually scout with an L85 and switch to the sniper to take the shot. Sometimes it involves waiting for your unfortunate target to sit still and swapping to the sniper once lining your shot up with the L85 and hoping they haven't moved (or using a friend to tell you how much they moved). IMO it's much easier than accounting for bullet drop with a DMR. Seldom do I take shots that are under 500m and above that distance the DMR is hit and miss anyway (excuse the pun). In short, I usually scout with an L85 whilst a friend is rangefindering and switch to the AS50 once the target is silly enough to run in a straight line or even sit still.

Oh, and only 70 odd votes to go!

I would like to get:

1x NVG, 1x M4A1 CCO SD + ammo, 1x Ghillie, 1xRangefinder

Oppa

M107 + Ghillie + Rangefinders + L85A, the perfect Sniper Kit <3.

Keep it up guys, i like the idea !