Sign in to follow this  
Kilocuna

Lets Talk Trading..

Alright who has things on the table to trade.

I have almost anything, and No im not trading cars because i only have 2 at the moment, although i have parts for them. Oh and helicopter parts.

Im looking for nice things.

But if you require something let me know and ill see what i have to toss around.

Others fill free to trade with eachother if you see something or have something you

wanna try and get.

Also im still looking for a M136 Rocket Launcher.

do you have all your stuff in tents? on one server

I have it spread across 4 servers but yeah, i store my stuff in tents. I check each one daily but im fairly certain no one will find them.

I tell ya what, I have a spare M14. What could I get for that?

Although I dont need the M14, I only have 3 of them, adding another wouldnt hurt.

Wanna pair of NVG's? q:

"not trading cars caus I only have two"

Dude... there are very few vehicles around, and you keep two for yourself?! You only need one, so share the second one. I've spendt almost my entire game time trying to find a vehicle, not found one yet.

• Like 1

I really don't understand how trading would work. What stops you from just shooting me in the face so you can get the items for free, and vice versa? Trust or not, trading with random people on these forums is not a good idea.

"not trading cars caus I only have two"

Dude... there are very few vehicles around, and you keep two for yourself?! You only need one, so share the second one. I've spendt almost my entire game time trying to find a vehicle, not found one yet.

I have an ATV and a small red car. Its acutally really easy to find cars and such. Do you use the loot map? it shows spawn points for everything.

I really don't understand how trading would work. What stops you from just shooting me in the face so you can get the items for free, and vice versa? Trust or not, trading with random people on these forums is not a good idea.

Meh i never take anything asides from whats on the table. If they feel like they want to shoot me they can. If its something minor i wont care as much but any big deals well.. Lets just say i gotta guy/s. But usually things go well. I try to make contact steam/skype etc..

If anyone really needed gear that bad id just give it to them. I just like trading though. Gives me something to do.

6 successful trades later, I have found this to not be true.

You just need to be cautious about who you trade with and what the stakes are.

I've never shot or been shot at during a trade so far.

I did my first trade today and it went very well, no conflict at all

Alright seeing people do actually want to trade looks like im in business haha, everyone who wants to trade you'll have to add me via skype or steam "i prefer skype, i like voice chat"

But yeah i have spare tents "alot actually"

I do have an M4A1 HOLO

And for the person wanting to trade in a tent, i have some extra gear that may be found useful.

My skype is David-Martin810 just leave a message saying your from the forum and what not and ill contact you.

I'll trade you this here flashlight for an ATV or helicopter.

Sounds like an amazing deal. q: haha ^-^