Guest cRy

So, how many of you that play girl characters...

Guest cRy

are actually girls?

And, how many of you creepsters are dudes that think they can maybe get the drop on other player cause most dudes that game are sex starved virgins?

By the way, I kill the female chars first and foremost. I don't even fuck around. I put one in their head before they get to open their mouths.

Grody chodes who think they are smart... nah, son, you are dead is what you are.

Toddles!

• Like 4

By the way, I kill the female chars first and foremost. I don't even fuck around. I put one in their head before they get to open their mouths.

Fuck.

Which is why you will never know if its a real girl or not

• Like 6

The fact that you've thought through it so much just proves that you're a sex starved virgin, that's why it's funny

• Like 36

A) Being short sighted enough to shoot someone without provocation because of a player model...is dumb (at best)

B ) Calling other players sex starved virgins does not imply that you are not one yourself.

C) I find you to be a disgrace to all players

D) You do not have my beans

Edited by FunkyHermitCrab
  • Like 43

Me and my team used to all play females to make it easier for us to recognize each other, I'm the only one who still haven't died and is still a female.

• Like 2

who cares if it actually is a girl or not? i'm not going to treat players with female skins differently either way

• Like 3

Guest cRy

You guys are cute, at best.

Not in the physical sense, mind you. But, in the mental sense.

I kill all players on sight that are not on vent with me.

It's how I roll.

Now, tell me how I ruin the game, while you DC'n all over the place.

Whee...

I usually prefer to watch female behinds running for hours instead of a dudes. Any game I can/will play in third person I have this reasoning with. The first character I made was thus a female. This all changed the first time i found a ghillie. The powergamer in me wanted every edge so my mates ended up getting the suit and I ended up picking dude ass everytime since. Soon as they fix Ghillies ill probably change back.

Good luck killing me. I won't be yelling friendly.

• Like 2

who cares if it actually is a girl or not? i'm not going to treat players with female skins differently either way

This.

I thought players would be more merciful toward female characters, apparently not.

Guy

In

Real

Life

My buddy would always play girl characters on video games. If someone ever PM'd him "What's up baby" he'd always reply with "My dick." Excellent way to fuck with people, don't think that applies too much to Dayz though.

Edited by justinbadass
  • Like 2

I played as one a couple lives ago just to try a different look. That was seriously it. Just something different.

Edited by Zexis

If someone wants to play a female character, let them play a female character.

People are all "play however the hell you want to" in every other aspect of the game. Why is the character selection treated differently?

EDIT: Not treated differently by all, I realize. Still, I've seen people on the forums advocate playing the game however they want to, then bashing someone for choosing a character not of their own gender. Even though character selection is an valid choice of how to play a game.

Edited by Nesstrodamus

The female model is smaller and doesn't get hung up in doorways as often, and it also presents a smaller target at range. When female models are fixed to allow the equipping of ghillie suits, I'd see no reason NOT to play as a female.

Edited by BabylonUSArmy
  • Like 1