Sign in to follow this  
Sabboth

Tent Question

So my girlfriend and I play on a server that frequently resets, about every 4 hours. I don't mind and happen to like using it to re-roll good loot spawns but we have a base of a couple tents and came back to see that they were missing. We already know about the bug with tents and server resets, and I've saved them multiple times. We had them up just fine for almost 3 days, 4 hour resets and all. My real question though is that if a tent is flattened, how long do the remains persist? Do they survive any resets? Because we're hoping it's just a bug and that we aren't waiting for nothing, my girlfriend is low on food and we had 16 cooked meats inside a coyote backpack. If we lose our Backpack, DMR, and all our supplies, that's fine, half the fun is raiding towns and exploring, not dicking around with hoards. I just don't wanna be sitting around for nothing if a player looted our base fair and square and then destroyed it like any sane survivor would. :P

i may have destroyed your tents yesterday. did you have a bicycle at your camp?

i may have destroyed your tents yesterday. did you have a bicycle at your camp?

No, we frequent a low pop server and mainly at night, we have no vehicles either. :P Plus I'm fairly sure that we picked a spot so far out of the way that considering that its a low pop server with no clan control, the chances of someone with a vehicle to destroy them with, a vehicle that can traverse a forest on a hill, are pretty low. I'm crossing my fingers that they'll be back when I get off work. :P

What server were you on?

Edited by Sabboth

675 i believe. if you didn't have a bicycle at your camp then it wasn't me!