Sign in to follow this  
G650

How can I fix these screen glitches?

I can't go into any city. I can't go to any airfield. I can't really do anything except trudge around the woods because the fucking artifacts are so bad. Is there a way to fix this?

• Like 1

Nope, that came with the newest patch and you can't fix it yourself (as far as I know). It should be fixed when 1.7.2.5 comes out in a few days however.

Dude... just go into Video Options, then Advanced... then change your HDR Quality to something else, then switch it back to whatever you had it on before. Tada! Fixed!

Dude... just go into Video Options, then Advanced... then change your HDR Quality to something else, then switch it back to whatever you had it on before. Tada! Fixed!

This only works for a few select people.

I've even tried changing the Video Memory settings to high as some have said it cures it a little bit but it's just ridiculous, crawling round an army base with a broken leg and random Zeds around whilst being able to see FUCK ALL... not a good time.

Wrong.

OP, wait until next patch, it's being addressed.

No, I don't know when.

Oh, sorry man. My fix worked for everyone in my group, so I thought it would work for you too. My bad.