GFischer

My trip to the Infamous Green Mountain...is the legend true?

fake footage apparently...and true...we dont talk about that place....

Definitely not fake footage...I watched videos on youtube and saw that there is supposed to be a person on the humvee. There was no one there so IDK

Ill go check it out at night the moment I find a gps or join a server that allows you to see where the hell you are. Or maybe the Humvee gunner is just shy?

Go at night. Nothing is scary in the day lol.

If it's a vampire or werewolf, you'll only find it at night. If it's the incarnation of fear & paranoia perhaps it emanates from Green Mountain and silently infests all survivors. Explanation of the rampant banditry, perhaps? Or... maybe... it's nothing at all. If that helps you sleep at night.

If it's a vampire or werewolf, you'll only find it at night. If it's the incarnation of fear & paranoia perhaps it emanates from Green Mountain and silently infests all survivors. Explanation of the rampant banditry, perhaps? Or... maybe... it's nothing at all. If that helps you sleep at night.

that could explain why my first murder that was compelled by greed and not self defence was at green mountain.

• Like 1

that could explain why my first murder that was compelled by greed and not self defence was at green mountain.

This is definitely a detail worth looking into. One day.... this mystery may just be unraveled.

I cleaned out Green Mountain without noticing anything... What's supposed to be there?

I cleaned out Green Mountain without noticing anything... What's supposed to be there?

Want a srs answer?

Nothing at all :P Though there are a number of zombies and a huge corpse pile swarmed with flies. Usually not worth the visit.

• Like 2

The first rule of Green Mountain is... You do NOT talk about Green Mountain

The second rule of Green Mountain is...You do NOT talk about Green Mountain

And the third and final rule is... if this is your first time at Green Mountain... you have to die.