Sign in to follow this  
Paskatykki

Not so funny faulty game logic with morphine and painkillers

I wonder why this has'nt been discussed before, being both obvious functionality and realism issue at the same time. This being a goddamn morphine shot making you capable of standing up with fractured legs, is UNABLE to kill the pain that your measly over the counter painkillers can :@

For sake of both functionality and realism, morphine should be able to work both ways.

Since no doubt this is going to raise some voice from the so called 'self-entitled players' of whom many seem to be conservative to the point of pure irrationality, for the sake of improvement, people who think alike of this issue with me, bring your voice forth.

Thank you.

I wonder why this has'nt been discussed before' date=' being both obvious functionality and realism issue at the same. This being a goddamn morphine making you capable of standing up with fractured legs, is UNABLE to kill pain that your measly over the counter painkillers can :@

For sake of both functionality and realism, morphine should be able to work both ways.

Since no doubt this is going to raise some voice from the so called 'self-entitled players' of whom many seem to be conservative to the point of pure irrationality, for the sake of improvement, people who think alike of this issue with me, bring your voice forth.

Thank you.

[/quote']

Yeah I wondered why "Splint" isnt in place of morphine, and Painkillers used for the normal pain stuff.

I'm assuming it's semi-placeholder until the medical aspect gets fleshed out.