wolfshagger

That's about my bloody luck.

Me and a friend attacked a clan, stole their car in 'prig' and then made a camp after finding quite a number of vehicles throughout the map on our journey. This consisted of 2 atvs, a motorbike, 2 cars (one is the stolen one), a little speedboat dinghy, 2 tractors and a fishing boat (God knows why i saw it and wanted it).

At this stage the longest time we had a car was about 30 mins before the server crashed and the car disappeared into a cyber blackhole

I logged on today and decided to see if my little brother had managed to get back to camp with one of the ATVs safely I stumble across a HUGE cloud of dust, so my first instinct is to sweep round and see if it is a smoke grenade or something more sinister... Turns out it was a group of hackers (one by the name Leo) and it was a landing helicopter. Now at the time we didn't know it was hackers, but as usual I engage them unseen and they all disconnect... Fair enough I have the cars parked in front of the helicopter and a empty helicopter which i quickly seize. I then locate another helicopter landed just across from camp so I pick a clan member up form green mountain and try to quickly seize a second helicopter... We then spot the hackers (still don't know) and engage them from the air... 1 disconnects and the other couple return fire so I flee. I then land and tell my clan member to try and get a car or something and we'll hide again. Just as I lift off I get teleported to the southern coast and what happens to be in my flight path... A forest... we both die and spawn to the merry INFERNO of cherno and electro and all other villages...

At this point we were a bit miffed we had some laffs and giggles but really? What the hell is the point in spawning helicopters in the game. Also I think they may have hacked the helicopter radar cause there was no way on earh they could have located all of our spread out vehicles... A good mile between them. Hackers... destroyed my camp bubble today. :'D