Sign in to follow this  
ciaran.turner@hotmail.co.uk

North West Airfield

last two/three times i have been to the NWA Barracks (plus the rest of the military spawn points) each run i have come across about 6/8 AKMs, as well as 3/4 M4A1/M16A2, i would not be so upset but there is no variation even in the M4/M16 guns, i see no CCO/Acog/SD.

Does any one else get the same loot constantly appearing with no variation? feels like the % of each spawn needs to get shuffled because i swear, its the same 3 guns that seem to have a 100% drop chance.

last two/three times i have been to the NWA Barracks (plus the rest of the military spawn points) each run i have come across about 6/8 AKMs, as well as 3/4 M4A1/M16A2, i would not be so upset but there is no variation even in the M4/M16 guns, i see no CCO/Acog/SD.

Does any one else get the same loot constantly appearing with no variation? feels like the % of each spawn needs to get shuffled because i swear, its the same 3 guns that seem to have a 100% drop chance.

It's random. Barracks are good spawns but really the firehouse and ACT are where you should look for CCO's or other variants.

legendaries suck and never drop

why are sets so rare

damn RNG WHY MUST YOU BE EVERYWHERE

I have only ever found 1 AKM at the NWA either I have really bad luck or someone runs through there right before me every time

legendaries suck and never drop

why are sets so rare

damn RNG WHY MUST YOU BE EVERYWHERE

What would a legendary look like in DayZ?

A gold AK with

10% increase in blood

5% more ammo capacity

Hollow points

;)

Edited by kentk94