wulvgar

you guys were right hackers do own it now

Killed 2 guys in building, looted them. wow they had amazing guns and gear.

5 min later same 2 guys showed up with fully geared on them to kill me. I killed them again

Spawned near same sight ? carrying same guns and gear again ?

Waited about 5min here they come again. This time they got me.

Great game but, every server is being duped and hacked now.

suxs, oh well fun while it lasted. Oh and dont believe how easy to dupe just google it and see videos for yourself.

• Like 1

You were in the same place 5 minutes later, twice? You can run 1.5km in that time. Why were you still standing in the same fucking place?

Hackers suck but you don't have to make it so easy for them, bud.

I agree.

Been trying to find a server without people having hacked weapons and without cheaters, but no luck so far.

I was just minding my own business looting Berezino when all of the sudden everyone in the server got teleported to an area full of tents and crates with a prompt that came across the screen reading "WELCOME TO THE THUNDER DOME! AMMO IS IN CRATES, HELI SPAWNS IN 5 MINUTES!" or something like that. We were then teleported to another area that looked like it was just outside the NW airfield. We were all given giant sniper rifles with thermal scopes and PDW's as secondaries and everyone started killing each other. As people spawned back in, they were immediately teleported to the same area while some dude in a ghillie suit mowed us down with a PDW. There was also a few dogs running around. Out of the 3 times I've played DayZ this past week or 2, this has happened twice. :|

I agree.

Been trying to find a server without people having hacked weapons and without cheaters, but no luck so far.

Sounds like you're one of those people who calls everyone for hackers just because they kill you or some stupid shit like that.
  • Like 1

I agree.

yea suxs, pretty much over now. Now I recall why dont play FPS online. always hacked ...laugh. Can play your own private server but not much a challenge

Ignore the troll replies, its just the dupers and hackers trying keep lid on things hoping they dont get fixed.

laterz off to play something else

Edited by Wulvgar

once you have a ghillie suit you can dupe an unlimited amount of items

put a base somewhere, stash it full of backups, have someone pick you up in a vehicle regear and start tallying your kills again.

Edited by Buffjesus
  • Like 2

Hackers are running rampant and nothing can be done about it. The server admins can ban people all day and more will just take their place. Battleeye is completely worthless. Just have to deal with them and enjoy the time between hackers and hacker events. Disconnect as soon as something sketchy happens and move to another server.

• Like 2

I've encountered my share of hackers but I play fairly regularly and most servers most of the time are fine. 99.9 percent? Get real. There is no way you or anyone else experiences hacking that frequently and across that many servers.

just had to log out of our server due to sudden admin messages in russian appeared.

logged out before the thunderdome hit....

it's a shame, this is a great mod, but arma 2 and crapple eye will ruin it as they are the weakest links in the whole affair

Been player for 2 weeks now, 4-5 hours a day, 6 days a week, on many different servers. Only been hacked once. BUT many friends have been hacked multiple times, so Ive just been lucky maybe. Honestly I dont see the devs being able to do anything really huge to stop this untill the standalone comes out. ARMA II and Battleye really were not ment to stop this kind of stuff from going on.

One of the downsides to being a tester in this grand experiment.

Edited by The Darkthrone

Hacker hit are camp last night, lost a heli,offroad,uaz,atv, 5tents. Fucking low life scum bag.

Hackers are running rampant and nothing can be done about it. The server admins can ban people all day and more will just take their place. Battleeye is completely worthless. Just have to deal with them and enjoy the time between hackers and hacker events. Disconnect as soon as something sketchy happens and move to another server.

just found out can play private servers using Tunngle, this might be a cure. find some clan vs clan server with no punk dupers ;)

I was in the "what hackers?" boat for a while, until last week. 8 different servers over 3 nights, and 8 of those servers (scattered worldwide; FR, UK, DE, US, RU) were quiet until... mass teleports, or everyone thrown up in the air and dropped, or guys buzzing everyone in jets. The odds of jumping servers to avoid this bullshit only to have it happen 30 minutes later tells me 1 of 2 things.

I am either the luckiest/unluckiest mother fucker in the world OR

There are fucking assholes EVERYWHERE.

Given that I was not struck by lightening today, nor did I receive notice of a massive inheritance awarded to me adding evidence for luck/unluck, I'm gonna go with "There are so many fucking hackers it's rather a bit of a joke".

Seems lately if it's FPS, you're gonna run into aimbotters, godmoders, scripters and general exploiting dickheads. I don't give a damn how they want to play their games, more power to them. Their right to throw a punch stops at my face. Since no one else will do anything about it, I did.

• Like 1

I was in the "what hackers?" boat for a while, until last week. 8 different servers over 3 nights, and 8 of those servers (scattered worldwide; FR, UK, DE, US, RU) were quiet until... mass teleports, or everyone thrown up in the air and dropped, or guys buzzing everyone in jets. The odds of jumping servers to avoid this bullshit only to have it happen 30 minutes later tells me 1 of 2 things.

I am either the luckiest/unluckiest mother fucker in the world OR

There are fucking assholes EVERYWHERE.

Given that I was not struck by lightening today, nor did I receive notice of a massive inheritance awarded to me adding evidence for luck/unluck, I'm gonna go with "There are so many fucking hackers it's rather a bit of a joke".

Seems lately if it's FPS, you're gonna run into aimbotters, godmoders, scripters and general exploiting dickheads. I don't give a damn how they want to play their games, more power to them. Their right to throw a punch stops at my face. Since no one else will do anything about it, I did.

I feel your frustration, try Tunngle I reading its the cure :) Installing it now. Screw the public Hive because they've lost control over it.

I burned more than 300 hours on this mod.

I had fun times or sometimes rage times. Still it was the best walking simulator ever.

I don't meet a single hacker over long period.

Some dupers or exploiters with cloned gear or using glitches to save their asses. Sure I run into them but no hackers.

Until recently.

Now it is fucking mayhem.

I rarely play now. Mod lost his appeal in my eyes(KoS, duped items, little communication between players, no humanity system, boredom).

But I hear stories from my clanmates and there is total rampage now.

I feel your frustration, try Tunngle I reading its the cure :) Installing it now. Screw the public Hive because they've lost control over it.

Perhaps. Seems to defeat the purpose however.

I've seen flying naval ships in the sky before, and a hacked crashed heli.

Its flame was the size of a very tall building and was so intense that it lowered me to about 5 fps whenever I looked at it.xD

I've never met anyone that has been murdered. So, murders are just something that news and television makes up. A conspiracy to make people afraid of going outside and relying on the government.

Likewise, I've never seen one hacker. So, not sure what that is all about...maybe one out of tens of thousands is a hacker, but not 99 percent of the servers or even 1% are affected. I've never been teleported or anything, so you probably got killed by someone better.

I've never met anyone that has been murdered. So, murders are just something that news and television makes up. A conspiracy to make people afraid of going outside and relying on the government.

Likewise, I've never seen one hacker. So, not sure what that is all about...maybe one out of tens of thousands is a hacker, but not 99 percent of the servers or even 1% are affected. I've never been teleported or anything, so you probably got killed by someone better.

You're a dumbshit. We have been teleported and killed by hackers 3 nights in a row on multiple servers.