Matty119

Realised why i keep Dying. NEED A TEAM.

Hi , well after losing my third pair of Night vision goggles and GPS ive decided i need a team :P.

So if anyone is into banditry and is seeking someone with 240 hours on arma 2 Let me know :D.

Im looking for a team who plays frequently.

My headset has broken unfortunately at the moment but in a week ill be getting a new one :) so will be able to use VOIP after a week.

Steam name : Matty119

Hi ' date=' well after losing my third pair of Night vision goggles and GPS ive decided i need a team :P.

So if anyone is into banditry and is seeking someone with 240 hours on arma 2 Let me know :D.

Im looking for a team who plays frequently.

My headset has broken unfortunately at the moment but in a week ill be getting a new one :) so will be able to use VOIP after a week.

Steam name : Matty119

[/quote']

Hey, I'm pretty good at the whole bandit deal as well, man hunting is a specialty, both ways. If you need a group, I could use a band to run with as well. I added you on Steam, so whenever you're up for a bit of exercise, we can run down some prey.

Ah yes, I would love to team up with some bandits. I get so bored of being by myself and hunting like a lone wolf. It bores me so much now. Add me if you guys are interested in teaming up.

Steam is DarkMagik

Hey if you guys wanna group up and need a Teamspeak server to use just hop in ours!

Info below!

The question is, how are you going to know if these guys aren't just trying to kill you?