Sign in to follow this  
Snort (DayZ)

[4:03 Min Video] Is this what Rocket had in mind for Day Z?

I might take a break from Day Z for a bit.

Every life is ended by a hacker. Or a bug.

I don't mind the rare death from a bug, but recently being blind has impacted gameplay a lot. And all deaths are hacker related. All of them. Every time I get teleported to the thunder dome I see about 5 people with the standard hacker load out, meaning there's atleast 5 hackers on that one server.

It actually blows my mind how many people hack in this game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXrslcrTOso&feature=youtu.be

• Like 15

Trust me it's painful to have to say, but just be aware that it can happen at any moment at any time in any server. It's gonna continue to be like this until something major is done to fix it. Just be ready to abort and disconnect very fast. You will have a decent chance of saving yourself.

Actually a major of things have been done!

Vehicle spawning,weapons spawning, anything other than DayZ is blocked.

I'm actually impressed Rocket fixed that much

Edited by bahhh

You, sir, play this game like a badass, I must say. I most enjoyed the part where you ran around the guy yelling "boop boop boop", while he tried to shoot at you, even though there were like 20 zombies.

sarcasm at its finest :thumbsup:

I'm actually serious lol

Rocket definitely blocked a lot of hacking scripts.

I lol'd. Thanks :)

Love the music too.

Edited by Reloaded

Trust me it's painful to have to say, but just be aware that it can happen at any moment at any time in any server. It's gonna continue to be like this until something major is done to fix it. Just be ready to abort and disconnect very fast. You will have a decent chance of saving yourself.

It's hard to give a fuck about your life when you know some asshole could ruin it unfairly for you.

I'm 100% fine with dying naturally, but to a hacker? fuck off.

• Like 2

It's hard to give a fuck about your life when you know some asshole could ruin it unfairly for you.

I'm 100% fine with dying naturally, but to a hacker? fuck off.

This.

I've simply stopped caring. I know I could die at any second or be teleported to the one and only THUUUUUNNNNDER DOOOOME

This.

I've simply stopped caring. I know I could die at any second or be teleported to the one and only THUUUUUNNNNDER DOOOOME

I would be more than happy to give my life if a hacker went through the trouble of setting up a Thunder Dome. "Two men enter! One man leave!"

It's an alpha version of a mod, but i do agree with the hacks and server control. People who use the hacks simply fucking suck at the game.

Almost every games have hackers, and dnt forget this is just an alpha and btw rocket cant dnt nothing to the hackers thats battleye ppl problem, they need updgrade that system alwys because every fkn day stupid hackers build new type of hacks

Almost every games have hackers

EVERY GAME has hackers. But you don't run into them every 30 seconds. Also not every game takes hours to find weapons, build equipment, trust and knowledge of the world around you. Not every game takes you a day to build a vehicle. And not every game, can all of these things be ruined, at the click of a finger.

and dnt forget this is just an alpha and btw rocket cant dnt nothing to the hackers thats battleye ppl problem, they need updgrade that system alwys because every fkn day stupid hackers build new type of hacks

They can't do much about the hacks because the engine isn't designed for doing what Day Z does. This is why we need the game stand-alone. It's impossible to get rid of the hackers in the mod because the things they can do revolve around abusing the spawn systems, which in their own right are kind of a hack. He needs to build it into the source so it can not be exploited.

And the hackers aren't just the "battleye ppl" problem. It's very much Rocket's problem, and Rocket should try to fix it. Which he can only do in stand-alone.

Oh fuck this world we live in.

• Like 1

Is that graphical glitch crap related to hacking, or is that just the most mind numbingly obvious bug that they somehow didn't detect when testing the patch?

Is that graphical glitch crap related to hacking, or is that just the most mind numbingly obvious bug that they somehow didn't detect when testing the patch?

The latter. Next patch it's going to be fixed apparently.

Go to the announcements and look at 1.7.2.5 thread.

LMAO this actually made me laugh...

And my other videos didn't? :(

Whoop Whoop Whoop^^

Should try that too if someone wants to kill me lol xD