62nd

62nd - Clan Looking For Killers and Sociopaths

Ah I suppose the age of 15 won't fit your standards... damn because I was looking for a group of bandits to roam around with, I have some pretty good spots to take out snipers and finding gear.

2 nights was fun, Had Elektro on lock down for 5-6 hours on a 30+ pop server.

HAHAH GSO survivors!

I wanna join, but i dont know if the latency will let me, and my english is understandable, but i have heavy accent.

On weekends im free all the time, and on week days from 7pm to 11pm on -3 GMT.

I wanna join, but i dont know if the latency will let me, and my english is understandable, but i have heavy accent.

On weekends im free all the time, and on week days from 7pm to 11pm on -3 GMT.

Hey my parents had bad english. Just join. We've had italians in our group that don't speak english well but still play. Try it out, just be patient and realize. I'll tell shark you don't speak english well but he'll work with you. A lot of us speak different languages.

It's cute how you refer to things as "prey".

Thanks! That's how I think of it.

I aint sending no email for a PUG PK group. I will however join in on shenanigans if possible. PM me TS info and I will stop by when I have gaming time (most of this weekend is reserved for GW2).

I enjoy all types of PK: noob phishing, ambushing, camp raiding, whateves... I am new to DayZ however and none of my other guildies play so finding another group to cause mayhem with would be nice.

I aint sending no email for a PUG PK group. I will however join in on shenanigans if possible. PM me TS info and I will stop by when I have gaming time (most of this weekend is reserved for GW2).

I enjoy all types of PK: noob phishing, ambushing, camp raiding, whateves... I am new to DayZ however and none of my other guildies play so finding another group to cause mayhem with would be nice.

No thanks! Got standards just don't list them, good luck finding a group.

No thanks! Got standards just don't list them, good luck finding a group.

See you in my scope

• Like 1

See you in my scope

See you at your mom's house <-- prime example of what I expect a 62nd to think in response. GO TEAM!

Really, a mom joke is all you have for a comeback. I would like to take back my offer to game with yall if you have the bar set that low. I prefer witty banter, thanks.

should have replied to you guys if not send again and get into contact.

It's personality and attitude towards the game is what gets you in with us. If you don't have the right personality and the right attitude you're not in. There are other groups people can get with. We just happen to have our own style.

bump, killed some good groups in elektro last night. Crazy stuff!

Keen to join, only 13 though, so I respect if you make the decision not to accept me. I'll drop you an e-mail.

Edited by Samstorm418

Hello,

All of the things you mentioned regarding playstyle, and your approach to the game is align with my own.

I'm from Denmark though, so i'd like to know if you play on any servers which would have a decent ping for an EU player, I hit from 130-250 ping on US servers, so that's rather problematic, whilst I acquire about 20-50 ping on all EU servers.

I'd like to apply though, can you get back to me?

Cya