62nd

62nd - Clan Looking For Killers and Sociopaths

YOU ARE THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES BILL CLINTON IN A POST APOCALYPTIC SETTING

A SURVIVOR IS FOLLOWING YOU ASKING WHY YOU'RE IN THE GAME.

YOUR BANDIT FRIEND JOE BANDITO COMES OUT OF THE TREES SHOOTING AT THE SURVIVOR.

YOU FAKE KNOWING JOE BY EXCLAIMING "I AM THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA WHERE IS THE BANDIT" SHOOTING RANDOMLY IN THE AIR

"THERE HE IS! THERE HE IS!" the survivor says after his legs break from fire and he falls.

THEN YOU SHOOT THE SURVIVOR THAT FOLLOWED YOU IN THE HEAD EXCLAIMING

"I AM BILL FUCKING CLINTON PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES MOTHA FUCKAAAAAAAAAA!"

*If you can handle being president of the usa in your head and shooting someone in the back like this then you're very likely to be 62nd material.

bill-clinton-debt-ceiling.jpg

quick question before i email what do you want me to email. my age, how long ive played or just saying i would like to join.

just tell us about yourself and how you get along with folks. what kind of people you like hanging with and your gaming experience.

we'll know whether to accept you based on that.

Thanks!

• Like 1

YOU ARE THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES BILL CLINTON IN A POST APOCALYPTIC SETTING

A SURVIVOR IS FOLLOWING YOU ASKING WHY YOU'RE IN THE GAME.

YOUR BANDIT FRIEND JOE BANDITO COMES OUT OF THE TREES SHOOTING AT THE SURVIVOR.

YOU FAKE KNOWING JOE BY EXCLAIMING "I AM THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA WHERE IS THE BANDIT" SHOOTING RANDOMLY IN THE AIR

"THERE HE IS! THERE HE IS!" the survivor says after his legs break from fire and he falls.

THEN YOU SHOOT THE SURVIVOR THAT FOLLOWED YOU IN THE HEAD EXCLAIMING

"I AM BILL FUCKING CLINTON PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES MOTHA FUCKAAAAAAAAAA!"

*If you can handle being president of the usa in your head and shooting someone in the back like this then you're very likely to be 62nd material.

bill-clinton-debt-ceiling.jpg

Ah, that was fun.

Sounds like my kind of party, where do i sign up?

Edited by silas42

Hmm, Seems interesting. Where do I sign up?

Edited by silas42

cool! Hopefully more groups will band up, and we'll have multiple groups everyone can attack/trade/interact with.

I've responded to most mails, hopefully you're indpendent and can work with others without needing drama.

well i said i would be on tonight but some stuff came up but i will definitely be on tomorrow.

Join us. We know what is best in life: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Crom laughs at your four winds.

bumping and face shooting folks! <3