62nd

62nd - Clan Looking For Killers and Sociopaths

We need some killers that like playing with a delightfull bunch of other killers....

In DayZ, our clan the 62nd ,enjoys setting up traps,ganks,and attacks on servers across the game. Currently we’ve done lots of activities like covering city blocks in cherno or elektro for targets, or camping airfields in the north. By using simple guns and small group tactics it’s quite possible to simply arm yourself with top gear in a matter of a kill. We’re interested in getting a few more bandits to have fun in the game with our style.

What we’re looking for:

• Mature individuals(near 18+), can get along being in an open relaxed ts environment. We’re older guys.
  • Enjoy hunting and killing others. i.e. will stalk prey, wait for prey to make choices like bend over a loot pile. PvP interest.
  • TeamSpeak ability. Get a mic.
  • Wont flip out about dying and loosing gear when you can kill to get it back. i.e. it’s an open pvp game with full loot.
  • Gets along with our group of guys. We talk openly, and share a good range of opinions but respect each other.
  • Doesn’t think of the north as the only spot for pvp.
  • You’re considering/thinking you could start surviving in the southern cities of cherno and elektro, and would be able to live off it having a blast.
  • You’re starting to think or have thought about ways to get your gear quick in the game. Considers how much time it takes to get geared vs how much time you can spend pvping.

What we offer:

• Sense of working with a coordinated squad to kill prey.
  • Great group of guys that have played together for a while in USA time zone, late night CST,EST.
  • Play other pvp games as well.
  • Group that’s fought outnumbered and outgunned coming out on top multiple times in multiple games.
  • A stern sense that a group of people exist lacking in the area of political correctness.

When: Mostly time zones would be late USA we have a strong presence in.

How to contact us/join: Send an email to sixtysecondgaming@gmail.com or go visit our twitter page(https://twitter.com/62ndgaming) and feel free to post some questions there. In the email just write a summary of what you’re looking for and what kind of gameplay you’d like to do. We’ll get in contact with you. Quick,Easy & Simple!

PS We like goat vaulting.

Here's a good point of view that summarized our approach in dayz:

DayZ is a great game, and I love it. I cannot get enough of it, even when the worst possible shit happens to my friends and I, we continue to play just because of the thrill of all of it.

Now I don't want to talk about how much I love the game, I want to talk about what you should do in DayZ, should you ever come to this situation.

Now a vehicle is a wonderful thing to have (Being a general term for every type of transport.) And to have one is to be wealthy in many minds, but I will dispute this. It has happened 5 times now that my friends and I have lost all of our beautiful collections, vehicles, guns, etc. and each time thus far I have regretted not using them more than I did. Which brings me to this: Never hoard a vehicle.

Meaning do not have a vehicle just for the sake of it being there.

If you have a car, use it, use the fucking hell out of it! You know why?

Because in any time from 2 hours to 2 days, it will be gone, whether it was because you were followed to camp and raided,

or because hackers took over the server teleporting all vehicles to one location (Which has happened to us 3/5 of the times).

"Ok" you think, "Use your vehicle when you have it, no shit," but that's not the point,

please tell me how many of you would be terrified to even go anywhere with the beautiful car you worked so fucking hard to get a hold of? The answer is most of you.

In short what I want to say is to never just park your vehicle and stare at it, get in the fucking thing, drive to Chernogorsk and Elektro, and honk the fuck out of that horn! The god damn reactions you get from people are worth a HELL of a lot more than seeing it parked under a tree. If you get shot... So what? You're going to lose it anyways!

Again, just use it when you have it, it will be gone soon one way or another.

Oh, and if you have a bus, drive along the cost and pick up new spawned players.

Yell at them to get in, if they don't, shoot them.

Oh, and if that doesn't work, ask for their flashlight.

Trust me, its really fucking satisfying.

• Your average survivor

Edited by 62nd

Those 'le's better be fucking typos.

Fixed thanks!

I'll put the requirement as near 18, sorry. Guys just felt that way.

Bumping! Had some good action last night.

Responded blaze, thanks for interest.

Man somene left an AS50 with 9 clips of ammo inside a market yesterday. Talk about woohoo funtime.

62nd_runaway.png

When you have Tom Selleck on your team, nothing is impossible against alt+F4ers!

• Like 1

Chased by helicopters in elektro that can't pilot and crash down giving us some laughs! Ho boy this game provides! Bump

finding tents is nice, especially near cherno.

Edited by 62nd

I sent an email last night did i get in?

hey ghost check your mail I responded. Let me know if you didn't get it. you should be set to come try us out.

If you are looking for a good and fun unit the 62nd is the way to go. Last night was my first night hunting (looking for you) with them and I had a blast, I have played on my own for the last 2 weeks, and i was getting bored and killed a lot. But I learned a lot with them in 1 day. I am looking forward to getting at it with the team again today. I dont know how many more people they are going to let in, so if you are reading this and are looking for a team, now is your chance. Because if you are not with us, you are against us and you will die.

Emailed, DEFINITELY interested

responded.

bump the thread!

Really looking forward this team and it seems like a huge plus for me to have fun with. Emailed!

DMs on Twitter good enough? Looking for a group to have some good lulz w/ in Cherno/Elektro.

Hi, i am kinda new to this game but i've managed to survive for quite a while a now (couple of dayz) and know how most of the stuff works, which end of the gun makes the loud noise etc.

So if the experience thing isn't too important, i can follow orders very well.

Oh, and is it a problem that i'm 17.. month away from 18 though.

First clan application i've made (Or will make when i write the mail) because i like the sound of murdering people.. to a worrying degree actually.