MR DELICIOUS

The definitive VEHICLE SPAWNS thread

I've searched through about 20 vehicle spawns today' date=' yet I've found nothing. Why? I do not know.. :c.

[/quote']

On some servers (And I'm beginning to think my server as well), clans or groups literally horde every car they find. It's ridiculous. You don't NEED 10 cars!

I've searched through about 20 vehicle spawns today' date=' yet I've found nothing. Why? I do not know.. :c.

[/quote']

On some servers (And I'm beginning to think my server as well), clans or groups literally horde every car they find. It's ridiculous. You don't NEED 10 cars!

Why do you think so? Vehicles it's a better place to save your stuff since devs removed ability to place tents outside the map.

it's about time that parking cars off the map is going to be fixed.

We all know on many clan-hosted servers you will never come a cross a car. Just because these people think they have to horde them all, except for bicycles maybe.

Sad thing is as I saw on some YouTube videos, they horde up to 10 or more cars there while using 2 at a time at maximum. So they just have them to hide their stuff inside, 20+ km off map? Oh well.. this needs a fix asap. Nuff said.

Can't say I approve of this list, but since the spot is already there, I might as well point out that a Red Sedan spawns in the same spot as the UAZ in Starry, by the military tents. Basically doubles the chance of finding one or the other, in my opinion.

My ATV Spots are secret though :P

We all know on many clan-hosted servers you will never come a cross a car. Just because these people think they have to horde them all' date=' except for bicycles maybe.

Sad thing is as I saw on some YouTube videos, they horde up to 10 or more cars there while using 2 at a time at maximum. So they just have them to hide their stuff inside, 20+ km off map? Oh well.. this needs a fix asap. Nuff said.

[/quote']

Ok. So if the devs will fix this how do you imagine saving own cars? Play DayZ 24/7?

We all know on many clan-hosted servers you will never come a cross a car. Just because these people think they have to horde them all' date=' except for bicycles maybe.

[/quote']

Ok. So if the devs will fix this how do you imagine saving own cars? Play DayZ 24/7?

Hide in the woods no? THAAAT hard to realize it ?

[/quote']

Hide in the woods AND NOT 20km off the map, no? THAAAT hard to realize it ?

[/quote']

Hide in the woods no? THAAAT hard to realize it ?

[/quote']

Hide in the woods AND NOT 20km off the map, no? THAAAT hard to realize it ?

Hiding vehicles WAY off the edge of the map is almost a necessity at this point due to all the douche-nozzles using ESP hacks to find everyone's camps.

Until BattlEye actually does something other than provide a false sense of security, I don't see why people shouldn't be allowed to keep vehicles off the map.

Hiding vehicles WAY off the edge of the map is almost a necessity at this point due to all the douche-nozzles using ESP hacks to find everyone's camps.

Until BattlEye actually does something other than provide a false sense of security' date=' I don't see why people shouldn't be allowed to keep vehicles off the map.

[/quote']

So you say that if some minority break rules (say in law too) - everyone should also? So that 99% of the good people who dont cheat (WTF are esp hax) should suffer ?

IF you would park 1-2 vehicles of map - OK. But people hoard TENS of vehicles leaving 99% of the people without

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13092928/dayzmapvehicles.jpg

this is the vehicles i have found.

btw can you find that big black car?

I assume you mean the Luxury SUV. Is so' date=' then to the extent of my knowledge, it is not currently in the game.

The Vehicles & Repair guide on this forum mentions that it, along with the Little Bird and Mi-17 Civ. Helicopters, were available in-game during the pre-alpha, bue are not currently available in-game.

[hr']

Until BattlEye actually does something other than provide a false sense of security' date=' I don't see why people shouldn't be allowed to keep vehicles off the map.

[/quote']

So you say that if some minority break rules (say in law too) - everyone should also? So that 99% of the good people who dont cheat (WTF are esp hax) should suffer ?

IF you would park 1-2 vehicles of map - OK. But people hoard TENS of vehicles leaving 99% of the people without

ESP hacks are cheats that allow people to see the locations of everything on the map if they so desire.

Tents, Vehicles, Weapons, Players, all togglable and adjustable for distance.

Therefore, if someone where running an ESP hack, they could filter only for vehicles, set the distance to cover the entire map and it would give them the location of every vehicle in game.

As a result the only way of hiding vehicles with even a small chance that they won't be found by hackers is that you have to drive them far off the map and hope that either their ESP hacks aren't set to or able to reach that far out or that the large distance that the hacker would have to cover to reach them will result in him simply picking an easier target.

Hackers ruin the game for everyone, high end clans to noobs.

I have not seen a vehicle for 9 days now :)

We got to the spawn points, nothing.

I was speaking to an admin last night and he had two choppers, claimed he had 3 once.

Server admin hoarding choppers and vehicles, now there's a surprise.

Vehicles should respawn every week regardless of who has them. the original owners keeps them and duplicates should be created.

I have not seen a vehicle for 9 days now :)

We got to the spawn points' date=' nothing.

I was speaking to an admin last night and he had two choppers, claimed he had 3 once.

Server admin hoarding choppers and vehicles, now there's a surprise.

Vehicles should respawn every week regardless of who has them. the original owners keeps them and duplicates should be created.

[/quote']

Or not.

That's pretty good idea, duplicates are created if the main vehicle has been in use, but if there are duplicates and the original gets destroyed, nothing new spawns.

That's pretty good idea' date=' duplicates are created if the main vehicle has been in use, but if there are duplicates and the original gets destroyed, nothing new spawns.

[/quote']

Except that the ever increasing number of vehicles would eventually lag the holy hell out of the server...

That's pretty good idea' date=' duplicates are created if the main vehicle has been in use, but if there are duplicates and the original gets destroyed, nothing new spawns.

[/quote']

Except that the ever increasing number of vehicles would eventually lag the holy hell out of the server...

Got a better suggestion? The current system doesn't work as less than 5% of players have ALL the vehicles.

Not everyone should have vehicles.

A few people shouldn't have all the vehicles.

Then take them from them.

Don't ask the devs to do something for you just cause you cant.

Who said I was asking the devs to do anything? I'm only pointing out that the current system isn't optimal, as evidenced by the huge amounts of abuse that goes on with server restarts for the purpose of hoarding/protecting piles of vehicles.

Quit being a douchebag.

Hide in the woods AND NOT 20km off the map' date=' no? THAAAT hard to realize it ?

[/quote']

A half vehicles what we found was in the wood (west and north wilderness).

BTW my advise to all: dont store your vehicles nearby your camp. We saw it very often on any servers. Search groups can spot vehicles first and then find tents or vise versa.

[/quote']

Who need hacks if players have legit huey with radar?

Yeah because the majority aren't being hoarded 20km off the map.

Let's be realistic...

Yeah because the majority aren't being hoarded 20km off the map.

Let's be realistic...

Ofc we want be realistic. But map is not so big for this mod.

Or they are being hoarded be people running the hack that shows all player and vehicle locations on the map...... pointless taking a vehicle at the moment when the person you took it from managed to track you across the map 4hrs later and somehow finds it and you hidden from eveything.

The map is big enough to hide stuff already. People just want areas that no one will realistically transverse (e.g. some random bearing 15-20km off the map). It's fucking gay.