MR DELICIOUS

The definitive VEHICLE SPAWNS thread

I haven't found any types of vehicles at Green Mount.

Been there on multiple servers... :<

Btw add this to the list:

2 ATVs spawn on Klen (NW of Berezino)

100% sure.

dayz wiki mentions a bike in lighthouse between cherno and elektro, but there is none

On my server all the vehicles seem to spawn at our camp... LoL

You can make camps? And what happens to them once you destroy them? They gone forever on that server? :)

How adorable, a hoarder comes in to gloat. :rolleyes:

Are you also the type of clan to lock your server after a reset, or crash it upon someone successfully robbing your camp?

How many vehicles can a server spawn? Like, if someone grabs the motorcycle at Berezino, is it gone forever? Will it respawn if the server is restarted (a normal restart, to clear lag)? Will it respawn if it gets destroyed? Will it respawn if a certain amount of time passes, but someone still has the first one?

How many vehicles can a server spawn?

About 30.

Like' date=' if someone grabs the motorcycle at Berezino, is it gone forever?[/quote']

Until it will be destroyed.

Will it respawn if the server is restarted (a normal restart' date=' to clear lag)?[/quote']

At restart respawning only destroyed vehicles.

Will it respawn if it gets destroyed?

Yes. But not instant.

Will it respawn if a certain amount of time passes' date=' but someone still has the first one?[/quote']

No.

Southeast of Gvozdno, near Novy Lug there's a shed next to a house you can see from the field. Inside that shed a dirtbike spawns.

An old bycycle spawns on the main road south of Novy Sobor, it's inside a small building sitting right next to the road on the right side going south. It's just up hill of an enterable building, a few locked ones and a barn.

ATV found on the top of Klen (the hill) hiding by a pine tree. Was missing 2 wheels, an engine, and fuel (along with the fuel tank).

How adorable' date=' a hoarder comes in to gloat. :rolleyes:

Are you also the type of clan to lock your server after a reset, or crash it upon someone successfully robbing your camp?

[/quote']

What is wrong with a server being locked after a reset?

You do realize that this is sometimes required to allow vehicles to spawn when servers are being hammered by people connecting straight after a reset/crash... right?

ATV spawn south-west of Gorka on the dirt road.

Was red on everything except tires.

Hoarder yes, not the admin of a server. By "my server" I mean the one me and my crew frequent. We keep a collection of vehicles on hand. Currently the count is 6.

I can never find a single vehicle to repair *sobs*

A motorcycle spawns on a hill slightly west of Novy Sobor in a patch of trees. You can see it if you're coming from the south.

ATV found on the top of Klen (the hill) hiding by a pine tree. Was missing 2 wheels' date=' an engine, and fuel (along with the fuel tank).

[/quote']

saw this on US2, but thought it was crashed there with some tents setup also

Any plans on restricting how far off map vehicles can go? I have heard a couple of clans boasting that they have 90% of a servers vehicles parked at a secret base 20+ km off map.

I find bicycles but never cars on oceanic servers.

Why has this thread died?

Keep it going! We searched over half of these locations today and no vehicles =C

PBX and Small Boat both spawn near the entrance to the "Guba" cove in the far northeast corner of the map. Found both of them there today after reading vehicle spawns on the wiki