neolicious

Somone Playing my Character?

Its not just about dayz, i cant play arma online anymore.

Oh bugger :( That sucks. Hope you can get it sorted out. Let us know please?

no store that i know of will allow returns of computer games because you can easily copy them and thus the store would be losing a shit ton of money

Your statement rings true. However In australia you can buy a game from a shop like EBGames, and return it within a certain period (not sure exactly how long). I have done this myself. For online only games with keys though, I believe you are correct, it wouldn't make sense to allow people to return games like that; UNLESS they check that you have not registered your key and therefore the game can be resold

Edited by Irenicus

I got a response from the support team:

"we are currently investigating this issue and working on a solution but it's going to take some time (few days at least). Please be patient I will keep you informed"

I had no issue for the last two days! I think it will help if you persist and always destroy the savegame of the one who uses your key! If he tries to play a bit I later login and respawn so his progress is lost! That is what I have done. I think that drives the guy crazy and he uses another key or buys the game :) (Just a theory :D)

• Like 2

ive heard of two issues thay might be whats happening to you

someone can change his id to use other ppl´s characters (in an exchenge email with battleeye they told me it is an issue and the dayz ppl were looking into it)

and ive also heard that some people are able to register false cracked keys into working ones.

yeah its a mess all over with arma.

• Like 1

I got a response from the support team:

"we are currently investigating this issue and working on a solution but it's going to take some time (few days at least). Please be patient I will keep you informed"

Is this from the dayz def team or BIS support , btw?

ive heard of two issues thay might be whats happening to you

someone can change his id to use other ppl´s characters (in an exchenge email with battleeye they told me it is an issue and the dayz ppl were looking into it)

and ive also heard that some people are able to register false cracked keys into working ones.

yeah its a mess all over with arma.

Yeah, iam confident that its not our fault at all.

Edited by whet

Monitor it abit, if you get the "cd key is in use" when joining a server someone plays with your key. In this thread some ppl allrdy got new keys :

http://dayzmod.com/f...-in-use-issues/

btw when does this error come up?? when u open the game, open multiplayer, join server.....

btw when does this error come up?? when u open the game, open multiplayer, join server.....

Yes, when you try to join a server and the other guy is logged in with your key on any Arma2 server.

Edited by whet

Yes, when you try to join a server and the other guy is logged in with your key on any Arma2 server.

btw cant i stay in a server lobby by the time i have this problem, so he cant log in into my character. Because im playing witha friend.

btw cant i stay in a server lobby by the time i have this problem, so he cant log in into my character. Because im playing witha friend.

Yes you can, some lobbies kicks you after a time tho, but maybe the other guy will get borred and move on to the next key -.-

Edited by whet