Sign in to follow this  
Oerlinator

So I went to one of many important places to loot...

Shot a 360HD Quickscope sniper in the north unconscious, stopped at the military hospital (or whatever it's called, i'm German :o) and yes: http://s1.directupload.net/file/d/2968/8emd4cay_jpg.htm

Anyone have an idea when the bugs get fixed? I'm tired of running trough Elektro, Cherno, Staryi Sobor and Solnichnyi and seeing my desktop explode like a jump scare ^^

You could try messing with your video settings. Try setting your Video Memory to DEFAULT. Also disable/enable (to various levels) your AA, postprocessing effects and vsync.

You could try messing with your video settings. Try setting your Video Memory to DEFAULT. Also disable/enable (to various levels) your AA, postprocessing effects and vsync.

That won't help. What really helps is to reload the game engine (aka relogging). Those artifacts are from the static dead soldiers and come only after you played for ca. half an hour.

Edited by Atanar

That won't help. What really helps is to reload the game engine (aka relogging). Those artifacts are from the static dead soldiers and come only after you played for ca. half an hour.

What?

Restarting doesn't help (actually didn't look at the picture but I assume he means the weird graphics). They don't JUST come from dead soldiers and it happens the second you log on. I know, it did it for me.