-eleminatrix-

Military Offroad 1.7.2.4

Does the Military Offroad spawn in version 1.7.2.4? Can anyone give me any info on what happened to them? or even if they have seen one spawn in this version?

Im going to revive this topic as i would also like to know this.

I saw a destroyed one about a week ago. Not sure if they are still spawning or if it was leftover from before.

Well as far as i know i have never seen any change logs that say its been removed.

I think we're just unlucky. Military vehicles, as I've heard, are ungodly rare to find. I myself have only ever seen a bus and a car. Ever.

I think we're just unlucky. Military vehicles, as I've heard, are ungodly rare to find. I myself have only ever seen a bus and a car. Ever.

Well yeh but me and my clan have owned just about every vehicle in the game apart from the Military Offroad which we have never seen. Someone must know if it exists still.

Oh, it exists. There are videos and screenshots of people with them, and the DayZ Wiki has it in their database. It's just a bugger to find.

Oh, it exists. There are videos and screenshots of people with them, and the DayZ Wiki has it in their database. It's just a bugger to find.

Even in the 1.7.2.4 patch?

Ours has been missing for about 3 weeks to a month.

I have owned 2 since the latest patch, lost them both from people flying around in helicopters and taking them.

BAF offroad does not spawn in 1.7.2.4

edit: i blew one up with an m107 about a month ago, and that was the last time ive ever seen one.

Edited by Buffjesus

BAF offroad does not spawn in 1.7.2.4

edit: i blew one up with an m107 about a month ago, and that was the last time ive ever seen one.

Was it in one of the change logs?

Ours de-spawned with one of the DayZ patches weeks ago and has never been seen since. I check the spawn site regularly.

Currenlty Ive seen Urals, buses, cars, Quads , bikes and a helicopter. Oh and tractors I think.

We've had landrovers etc previously but not seen one since latest patch.

Didnt the system change so some vehicles became rarer though ?

Edited by Strategos

they were accidentally removed several patches ago - I can't find the source but I think it was a 'woopsie!' comment from Rocket.

It was my understanding they should be back in by now - but I haven't seen one for a long time.

Then again I'm sure our server isn't spawning choppers either.